- Autumn Embroidered Kitchen Towel $17.50
- Georgia Stripe Kitchen Towel $14 Special $11
- Napa Stripe Kitchen Towel $29 Special $23
- Vintage Blacksmith Soap/Lotion Caddy $49
- Vintage Blacksmith Lazy Susan $49.50
- Vintage Blacksmith Flatware Caddy $59
- Vintage Blacksmith Pig Paper Towel Holder $44
- Windsor Marble Lazy Susan $179
- Barrel Top Lazy Susan $199
- Pumpkin Embroidered Napkin, Set of 4 $32 Special $25.50
- Cucina Flatware Caddy $59
- Cucina Cafe Station $129
- Cucina Soap/Lotion Caddy $59
- Lurex Stripe Kitchen Towel - Silver $28 Special $22
- Cucina Recipe Holder $44
- Watercolor Leaves Napkin, Set of 4 $25.50
- Cucina Paper Towel Holder $44
- American Flag Kitchen Towel $14 Special $11
- Flatware Storage Box $99
- Stainless Steel Wall System $49 – $99 Sale $29.99 – $69.99
- Kellan Wall-Mount Storage Organizer $199 Special $127
- Cubby Organizer - Natural $209 Special $166
- Build Your Own - Daily System Components - Espresso stain $12.50 – $69 Sale $4.99 – $55
- Build Your Own - Daily System Components - White $12.50 – $69 Special $10 – $55
- Build Your Own - Daily System Components - Black $12.50 – $69 Sale $4.99 – $55
- Single Modular Wine Rack $10
- Savannah Recycling Bin $99
- Havana Recycling Bin $99
- Jacquelyne Recycling Bin Basket $89
Entertaining is fun and, while it can be a lot of work, it’s always so rewarding to have family or friends over, providing them with great company and a scrumptious meal. Entertaining and moving about in your kitchen can be seamless when you are working with the right utensils, accessories and items in your kitchen. From your beautiful table linens to having the right organizers to keep accessories and utensils in order, search Pottery Barn for a wealth of kitchen accessories that not only make entertaining easier, but provide you with a sigh of relief.
Having clean, crisp kitchen towels can make all of the difference in the world while you’re having a hectic day or evening cooking in your kitchen. Choose from towels woven with crisp 100 percent cotton that provide softness and durability even after being washed and dried. If a fun season or holiday is coming up, such as Halloween, then it’s definitely time to opt for some seasonal kitchen towels and linens to liven up the room. Consider cheeky yet fun skeleton-inspired kitchen towels or go for a classic style, such as towels and linens with pumpkins and autumn scenery.
If you’re having a crowd over for holiday dinner or simply because it’s Friday night, keep everything organized with a vintage flatware caddy. Instead of trying to make every place setting perfect, simply provide a flatware caddy to your guests so that they are able to serve themselves buffet style easily. This type of kitchen accessory works well not only for the holidays, but for family gatherings throughout the year. Make things even more convenient for your guests and for yourself with the addition of a lazy Susan to your tabletop or countertop. Place spices, salt, pepper, barware or a host of other items on a lazy Susan so that guests can turn it to select the item that they want easily. This works well not only on the kitchen table, but is ideal for your kitchen counter to keep some of your most used items handy and within reach. When you’re working around the sink, cleaning up and doing dishes, keep a handy soap-and-lotion dispenser caddy available so that you are able to keep your hands clean and smooth during clean up. A matching paper towel dispenser also works well in the kitchen, on your countertop so that it’s within easy reach. For those who make recipes often from a book, a handy recipe holder is also a great accent for any home cook. Simply place the recipe book in the caddy, and never worry about wet, stained or marred pages ever again.
If you have special flatware that you use for entertaining and parties, a flatware storage box is an excellent idea to ensure that your best silverware gets stored without tarnishing. Those who live and work in busy kitchens may appreciate wall organizers so that the whole family can keep track of each others’ important dates and more. Organization is definitely key in the kitchen, so choose a build-your-own system, such as a wall organizer with little cubbies to keep things neat and tidy or an organizer with an included poster board to keep track of everyone’s events. Those who entertain often may want to take advantage of glassware organizers that help you stow everything – from martini glasses to tumblers – with ease. Additionally, a wall wine rack helps you keep your best bottles of wine stored neatly, but also on display so that your guests are able to pick out an ideal vintage. Entertaining shelves are another great addition to any kitchen, allowing you to store needed items, bar accessories, cookbooks or simple decorations.