- Vintage Wood Oval Tray $49.50
- Vintage Wood Carved Oval Bowl $129
- Vintage Wood Carved Large Serve Bowl $69
- Bunny Basket Serve Bowl $39.50
- Farmer Bunny Wheelbarrow Serve Bowl $69
- Donovan Serve Bowl $69
- Portland Perfect Salad Bowl $16.50
- Portland Serve Bowl $59
- Au Naturale Low Serve Platter $32
- Au Naturale Tall Serve Bowl $32
- Florence Large Serve Bowl $99
- Colette Oval Baker $39.50
- Colette Pie Dish $29.50
- Colette Scalloped Serve Bowl, Stone $39.50
- Colette Serve Bowl - Red $39 Special $31
- Emma Serve Bowl $35
- Leila Serve Bowl $39
- Gabriella Serve Bowl $35
- Gigi Gold Rim Serve Bowl $34
- Elsie Serve Bowl $39
- Napoli Serve Bowl $49.50
- Scarlett Serve Bowl $59
- Juliette Serve Bowl $59
- Great White Square Serve Bowl $35
- Great White Square Serve Bowl $35
- Mill Acacia Serve Bowl $59
- NFL Serve Bowl $39
- Portland Footed Serve Bowl $69
- Copper and Wood Fruit Bowl $89
- Floral Rim Footed Serve Bowl $49
- Antique Silver Sentiment Serve Bowl $99
- Emma Footed Serve Bowl $45
- Gabriella Footed Serve Bowl $55
- Napoli Footed Serve Bowl $99
- Great White Footed Serve Bowl $9
- Florence Soup Tureen $199
- Great White Soup Tureen $50
- Great White Snack Bowl $5
- Peace Natural Wood Condiment Bowl $49 Sale $28.99
- Yellow Ceramic Fruit Bowl $129 Sale $69.99
Family and friends are gathered around the table, your best dinnerware is set out and the aroma of your favorite foods drift out from the kitchen and fill the whole house. Everyone excitedly comes to the table when you announce that dinner is ready and you bring out platters and bowls filled with everyone’s favorite foods. At Pottery Barn, we have a selection of serving bowls in stoneware, porcelain, ceramic, glass, acrylic, melamine, wood and metal that are beautiful enough to bring out for holidays and special events, and that give any meal that special extra touch that turns it into a feast.
Our stoneware dishes for serving offer you the versatility of presenting hot or cold dishes, and they can move from the oven to the table and to the refrigerator or freezer when dinner is over – and then back in the microwave the next day for delectable leftovers. Fill a tureen with savory soup or creamy gravy. Heap a small mountain of mashed potatoes into a heavy dish that helps hold the heat. Fill deep-sided dishes with chips or a colorful, vitamin-rich salad. Stoneware is also dishwasher safe, so cleanup after the meal is finished is a breeze. Choose stoneware serving containers that match your plates, your home’s decor or a holiday theme, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Hanukah.
Add the delicate beauty of porcelain, fine ceramics or glass bowls to your dinner table, and enhance the ambience with choices from our fine selections of tablecloths, placements, napkins and place card holders. Our dishes are durable enough to last for years, easy to care for and they still provide a subtle and elegant touch of grace to your meal. Fill your serving bowls with vegetables in creamy sauces, light and fluffy stuffing or sweet, colorful desserts. The bowls catch the light and practically create an exhibit that puts your best culinary creations on display.
Our selection of acrylic and melamine serveware lets you choose pieces that are beautiful enough for an important banquet yet durable enough to use outdoors. Acrylic and melamine serving vessels can be paired with matching plates and bowls from our dinnerware collection, or you can create your own serving style by choosing serving utensils that complete the look you want for your table. You can fill these dishes with the same savory hot or cold foods you would put in any other serving dishes, and, if the dishes happen to fall or slip from someone’s hands during the meal, they are designed to withstand the impact.
Add a natural touch to your table, banquet serving area or your countertop with sturdy wooden bowls from our collection of serveware pieces. Set out plenty of chips and condiments for easy snacking or supply a large, copper lined bowl of fresh fruit to encourage healthy snacking. These bowls wipe clean with a damp cloth and can be used to enhance the decor of a primitive-style room or as conversation pieces. To create a themed table with our wooden pieces, match wooden serving bowls to our trays and stands or one of our sets of cheese boards and knives.
Add a unique and shimmery touch of beauty to your dinner table or serving area with metal bowls that catch and reflect the light. Match the bowls to other serving pieces, or set them up to add contrast to your dinnerware alongside matching metal chargers that rest under plates or glassware. Serve snacks, like mixed nuts, chips or fresh fruit in these elegant and durable metal pieces. Hand wash or wipe the bowls clean with a damp cloth, and dry the surface immediately, and your metal serving dishes will maintain their beauty and shine for years with very little extra care required.