- Lawrence Demilune Bar Cabinet $2,499 Special $1,999
- Georgia Bar Cabinet $899 Special $719
- Parquet Bar Cabinet $1,599 Special $1,279
- Bowry Bar Cabinet $1,199 Special $959
- Banks Bar $3,299 Special $2,639
- Rustic Ultimate Bar - Large $2,899 Special $2,319
- Rustic Ultimate Bar - Small $2,499 Special $1,999
- Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet $1,599 Special $1,279
- Maddox Bar Console $999 Special $599
- Big Daddy's Antiques Bar Console $599 Special $479
- Saxton Low Bar Suite $2,497 – $2,597 Special $1,979 – $2,059
- Tristan Bar Cart $399 Special $319
- Ken Fulk Admiral Bar Cart $599 Special $479
- Modular Bar Buffet with 2 Wine Grid Bases & 1 Glass Door Base $1,157 Special $919
- Saxton Entertaining Single Bar Tower $1,098 Special $874
- Saxton Entertaining Double Bar Tower $1,848 Special $1,474
- Saxton Bar Suite With Towers $3,395 Special $2,659
- Saxton Entertaining Bar Suite $4,044 Special $3,234
- Build Your Own - Wallace Reclaimed Wood Modular Cabinets $499 Sale $239.99
- Build Your Own - Saxton Modular Cabinets $449 – $1,299 Special $359 – $1,019
Home is that blissful place where you can kick off your shoes, put your feet up, and just be yourself, but if your furniture isn’t comfortable or looks out of place, you don’t get that sense of relief when you walk in the door. Purchasing furniture for your home lets you create the relaxed ambiance and character that makes an otherwise plain house feel like your home. Furnishings from Pottery Barn provide you with the quality you want and also give you that peaceful, at-home feeling so you can kick back and relax.
Living Room Furniture
Set up your living room to suit your lifestyle. Position end tables and coffee tables within easy reach of
Dining Room Furniture
The kitchen or dining area is the hub of many family’s homes, so look for dining room furniture that completes your home’s decor. Store dishes and collectible items in a convenient dining room buffet or cabinet. Create a casual setting with a bar, stools and bar cart, or create an upscale dining area with a more traditional and formal dining table and chair set.
While you want every room in your house to be pleasing and comfortable, your bedroom should be the most peaceful so you can rest well. Think about what makes you comfortable and what helps you stay organized when choosing new bedroom furniture. In addition to a comfortable mattress to sleep on and an appealing headboard, roomy bedside tables and dressers are practically a necessity in keeping an organized bedroom. Add an ottoman or stool at the end of your bed for some convenient extra seating.
Home Office Furniture
Staying organized is a necessity when you work from home or need to study, so finding the right desk and modular system or filing cabinet for your needs can impact the success of your home business or study time. To easily coordinate your office space look for home office collections that have all the pieces you need in one package deal so everything matches to create a professional appearance.