- Lonny Storage Bed $2,595 – $4,785
- Lonny Storage Headboard $699 – $799
- Lonny Storage Platform Bed $1,899 – $2,099
- Addison Storage Platform Bed $1,099 – $1,199
- Addison Sleigh Storage Bed $1,595 – $1,795
- Farmhouse Storage Bed $2,699 sale $2,289.99
- Hudson Storage Bed $2,559.99 – $4,695
- Sumatra Storage Bed $2,199 – $4,395
- Raleigh Upholstered Camelback Headboard & Storage Platform Bed $949 – $2,499
- Upholstered Storage Platform Bed $1,899 – $2,949
- Chesterfield Upholstered Headboard & Storage Platform Bed $849 – $2,949
- Tamsen Square Upholstered Storage Platform Bed $2,795 – $3,195
- Tamsen Curved Upholstered Storage Platform Bed $2,795 – $3,195
- Raleigh Upholstered Square Headboard & Storage Platform Bed $949 – $2,499
- Fallon Upholstered Headboard & Storage Platform Bed $2,495 – $2,895
- Ardley Upholstered Headboard & Storage Platform Bed $649 – $2,949
- Lorraine Tufted Tall Storage Platform Bed $2,795 – $3,095
Storage beds have become very popular for a number of reasons, but the biggest one is space. Whether you live in an apartment or a home, storage space is an extremely precious commodity that must be utilized correctly in order to maximize a room’s potential.
Pottery Barn’s storage beds offer a practical solution to this potential organizational crisis by providing a large amount of extra space to give you breathing room and peace of mind. This can free up closet or armoire room while at the same time giving you the freedom to personalize your bedroom the way you want to.
Clothing, bed covers, spare blankets and an endless amount of other items fit effortlessly into a storage bed’s ample drawers, meaning that adults will feel invigorated while recharging in open surroundings, and children will find it much easier to organize their toys thanks to the extra storage space. We offer an ample selection of storage beds for you to choose from that cater both to your personal style and living quarters. It’s easy to find everything from the traditional to elegant, modern styles, and in a variety of colors. You might choose white to give your bedroom a clean, bright and fresh feel; or perhaps select instead a natural mahogany stain to create an area with warm, inviting tones.
The right bed covering can infuse life into any room, and picking paint colors to match the personality of a room’s occupant can be a fun and rewarding adventure for the whole family. And for maximum relaxation, make sure that you have the best mattress.