- Griffin Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table $799 – $1,898
- Tanner Round Coffee Table - Bronze finish $449
- Tanner Rectangular Coffee Table - Bronze finish $399
- Leona Coffee Table $499
- Caden Leather Square Ottoman $1,099
- Caden Leather Rectangular Ottoman $1,099
- Benchwright Rectangular Coffee Table $999 – $1,699 Special $899 – $1,499
- Channing Coffee Table $399
- Bartlett Reclaimed Wood Coffee Table $1,199 – $2,398
- Leona Cube Table $299
- Mendell Reclaimed Wood Trunk $699
- Rebecca Trunk $699
- Raleigh Tufted Ottoman $744 – $909
- Raleigh Ottoman $599 – $799
- PB Comfort Slipcovered Sectional Ottoman $849 – $1,199
- PB Comfort Upholstered Sectional Ottoman $799 – $1,149
- Abbott Round Coffee Table $1,124 Special $899
- Abbott Square Coffee Table $1,249 Special $999
- Moroccan Tray Table $562 Special $499
Coffee tables are more than just accessories to your living room seating. They help define the space. Classic wooden tables with clean lines create a traditional feel, while glass and metal designs give a room a more modern twist. At Pottery Barn, we have a number of tables that can stand out, blend in, and even offer additional storage to help keep your living room clutter free.
Our Metropolitan Rectangular Coffee Table is a simple wooden table that works well in small rooms. Available in two finishes, you can store books and remotes in a basket on the bottom shelf. Made of reclaimed wood, the Bowry Coffee Table features natural striations on the wood and two pass-through doors for storage that help keep the tabletop clean.
For a more polished, modern style, try the Tanner Rectangular Coffee Table which features a hammered iron frame inset with tempered glass. It includes a bottom shelf for storage and comes in two sizes. Our Marnie Mirrored Coffee Table has antiqued mirrors inset into a hand-painted black frame. The unusual design stands out against neutral furniture.
Expand your storage options with the Rebecca Trunk made of kiln-dried hardwood with metal accents. The trunk serves double-duty as a functional coffee table, but also opens to provide room to store board games, blankets, game controllers and any other items you want to keep close by but out of the way. Pull your living room together with a coffee table that works for your space.