- Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet $400 Sale $280 – $320
- Bedford 3-Drawer File Cabinet $400 Sale $280 – $400
- Bedford Lateral File Cabinet $579 Sale $479.99 – $579
- Livingston Single 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet $589
- Livingston Double 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet $849
- Whitney Lateral File Cabinet $549
- Logan File Cabinet $799
- Printer's 2-Drawer File Cabinet $510
- Printer's 2-Drawer File Cabinet $510 Sale $399.99 – $510
- Printer's 3-Drawer File Cabinet $510
- Printer's 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet $720
- Windsor Door Cabinet $159
- Bedford Open File Cabinet $300 Sale $239.99
- Reynolds 2-Drawer File Cabinet $559
- Reynolds 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet $939
- Reynolds Glass Door Cabinet $759
- Hendrix Lateral File Cabinet $799
- Dawson Lateral File Cabinet $999
- Ludlow Trunk File Cabinet $1,499
- Printer's Letter File Hutch $320
- Printer's Bookcase Hutch $270 – $420
- Printer's Large Hutch with Doors $620 Special $599 – $620
- Bedford Smart Technology™ Desk Hutch $290
- Benchwright Desk Hutch $499
- Reynolds 3-Drawer File Cabinet $579 Sale $459.99
File Cabinets & Hutches
Almost everyone has plenty of papers like letters, owner’s manuals, bills and all kinds of other hard copies of important documents, and life seems so much smoother when these elements are properly organized. Without a place to put things though, all those documents pile up and can even get lost, always at the time when it seems like you need them most. To help you tackle your organizing needs like a pro, Pottery Barn offers a variety of file cabinets and hutches. Our filing cabinets come in a variety of sizes and styles that blend in with your decor and make the most effective possible use of your available space. Our hutches come in different styles too, such as tall bookcase hutches and smaller, more portable pieces that rest on your desktop and provide a decorative way to organize almost anything small.
Whether you’re decorating a large space or a small one, your level of organization plays a big role in how productive you are. In a large space, you can easily set up a sturdy hutch or wall-sized cabinet to store and display your favorite things and the items you need for work. In a smaller home office, you may not have the luxury of extra floor space that lets you take advantage of large cabinet. That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy an organized work area; use smaller pieces, such as a small hardwood filing cabinet, a desktop hutch or a small bookcase, to make the most of the space you have available.
A filing cabinet is typically not the most decorative piece of furniture in a bedroom, den or home office, but the stylish file cabinets we offer provide decorative qualities and durability to go along with the functionality you get when using this type of home furnishing piece. For extra convenience, position a cabinet near your desk so you don’t even have to get up from your desk chair to retrieve necessary documents when you’re working or studying.
Inspiration can come slowly when your work environment is dull or disorganized, and you might not always be able to do much to dress up your office away from home. Fortunately, it’s so easy to add vibrancy and organization to your home workspace with our office collections. Match your desk, chair, cabinets and stands to create a unified theme. Then, display a beautiful mirror and your favorite decorative pieces above your desk to enjoy plenty of inspiration while you tackle important tasks.