- Solano Furniture Slipcovers $208 – $2,899
- PB Air Collection Slipcovers Only $260 – $1,959
- PB Comfort Roll Arm Furniture Slipcovers $211 – $2,319 Special $201 – $2,319
- PB Comfort Roll Arm Grand Furniture Slipcovers Special $420 – $1,780
- PB Comfort Square Arm Furniture Slipcovers $351 – $2,319 Sale $322.99 – $2,319
- PB Comfort Square Arm Grand Furniture Slipcovers $420 – $1,780 Sale $404.99 – $1,780
- PB Comfort English Arm Furniture Slipcovers $420 – $1,900
- PB Comfort Eco Square Arm Furniture Slipcovers $620 – $1,359 Special $496 – $1,087
- PB Comfort Eco Roll Arm Furniture Slipcovers $272 – $1,359 Special $217 – $1,087
- Pearce Furniture Slipcovers Special $240 – $2,620
- Cameron Roll Arm Furniture Slipcovers $189 – $1,469 Special $189 – $1,159
- Cameron Square Arm Furniture Slipcovers $189 – $1,469 Special $189 – $1,159
- Cameron Eco Roll Arm Furniture Slipcovers $279 – $1,039
- Cameron Eco Square Arm Furniture Slipcovers $439 – $1,039
- PB Basic Furniture Slipcovers $212 – $1,860 Special $159 – $1,860
- Carlisle Furniture Slipcovers $248 – $1,774
- York Roll Arm Furniture Slipcovers $219 – $1,559
- York Square Arm Furniture Slipcovers $419 – $1,559 Special $335 – $1,247
- York Slope Arm Furniture Slipcovers $419 – $1,559 Special $335 – $1,247
- Charleston Furniture Slipcovers $209 – $1,479
When it comes to furniture, leather is more durable and can outlast upholstered furniture by several years. It has an elegant look and a luxurious feel, making it a great choice for any home. Our leather sofas are built to last and carefully designed to offer fantastic style and superior comfort. Features such as down-wrapped cushions and top-grain leather are what set our sofas apart from the rest. Steel springs within the sofa provide extra support so that your sofa will remain comfortable for many years to come.
Leather is a material that works with just about any style. If you are into the minimalist look, then you’ll find a large selection of sofas with square arms and a simple design. For a classic look, the Chesterfield leather sofa has button tufting along the back that gives it an old timey feel. The high backs and deep seats featured on the sofas in the Manhattan leather collection are a throwback to furniture in 1930s nightclubs.
Our leather couches are perfect for people with limited space to work with as well. Sleeper sofas double as guest beds so that you have a comfortable place to put guests up for the night. The plush mattresses have extra cushioning and a fall-away support bar to ensure that your guests get a restful night’s sleep.
A leather sofa will likely be the focal point of any room that you put it in with its sophisticated look that commands attention. Bring out the best in your new sofa with other furniture, accents and accessories that complement its appearance. Throw pillows can add a pop of color or tie the sofa into just about any decorating theme. Coffee tables and side tables in classic designs can help you pull off the old fashioned look you’re going for. Kick up your feet and turn up the comfort with a matching leather ottoman. Whatever your vision, you can find the items in our collection to make it a reality.
At Pottery Barn, we are focused on bringing top quality furniture to your home. Leather sofas use supple, top-grain leather to ensure an even wear that only gets better with age. Leather is a natural product, and each piece has slight variations. This means that your leather couch will truly be a one-of-a-kind piece for your home. The kiln-dried hardwood frame is constructed by master artisans to provide superior structural integrity to ensure that your sofa is built to last. Choose from a variety of colors to customize a sofa that is truly your own.