- Turner Roll Arm Leather Sofa $2,599 – $3,499 Special $2,399 – $3,499
- Turner Square Arm Leather Sofa $2,599 – $3,499 Special $2,399 – $3,499
- Turner Square Arm Leather Sofa with Nailheads Special $2,749 – $3,649
- Ken Fulk Leather 3-Piece Sofa Sectional $5,795
- Webster Sofa Collection Legacy Tobacco $2,899 – $3,299
- Chesterfield Leather Sofa $2,899 – $3,399 Special $2,319 – $3,099
- Manhattan Leather Sofa $2,799 – $3,899
- Jake Leather Sofa $3,199 – $3,599
- Pearce Leather Sofa $2,599 – $2,999
- PB Comfort Roll Arm Leather Sofa $2,599 – $2,999 Special $2,079 – $2,999
- Cameron Roll Arm Leather Sofa $2,099 – $2,499 Special $1,679 – $1,999
- Turner Roll Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa $3,299 – $3,699 Special $2,959 – $3,699
- Turner Square Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa $3,299 – $3,699
- Turner Square Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa with Nailheads $3,449 – $3,849 Special $2,919 – $3,849
- Pearce Leather Deluxe Sleeper Sofa $4,499
- Pearce Leather Sleeper Sofa $3,399
- PB Comfort Roll Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa $3,099 Special $2,479
- Cameron Roll Arm Leather Sleeper Sofa $2,799 Special $2,239
- Manhattan Leather Sleeper Sofa $3,999 – $4,399
- James Leather Armless Chair $999 – $1,099
- Mohawk Leather Protector Care Kit $39
- Mohawk Pull Up Leather Care Kit $39
When it comes to furniture, leather is more durable and can outlast upholstered furniture by several years. It has an elegant look and a luxurious feel, making it a great choice for any home. Our leather sofas are built to last and carefully designed to offer fantastic style and superior comfort. Features such as down-wrapped cushions and top-grain leather are what set our sofas apart from the rest. Steel springs within the sofa provide extra support so that your sofa will remain comfortable for many years to come.
Leather is a material that works with just about any style. If you are into the minimalist look, then you’ll find a large selection of sofas with square arms and a simple design. For a classic look, the Chesterfield leather sofa has button tufting along the back that gives it an old timey feel. The high backs and deep seats featured on the sofas in the Manhattan leather collection are a throwback to furniture in 1930s nightclubs.
Our leather couches are perfect for people with limited space to work with as well. Sleeper sofas double as guest beds so that you have a comfortable place to put guests up for the night. The plush mattresses have extra cushioning and a fall-away support bar to ensure that your guests get a restful night’s sleep.
A leather sofa will likely be the focal point of any room that you put it in with its sophisticated look that commands attention. Bring out the best in your new sofa with other furniture, accents and accessories that complement its appearance. Throw pillows can add a pop of color or tie the sofa into just about any decorating theme. Coffee tables and side tables in classic designs can help you pull off the old fashioned look you’re going for. Kick up your feet and turn up the comfort with a matching leather ottoman. Whatever your vision, you can find the items in our collection to make it a reality.
At Pottery Barn, we are focused on bringing top quality furniture to your home. Leather sofas use supple, top-grain leather to ensure an even wear that only gets better with age. Leather is a natural product, and each piece has slight variations. This means that your leather couch will truly be a one-of-a-kind piece for your home. The kiln-dried hardwood frame is constructed by master artisans to provide superior structural integrity to ensure that your sofa is built to last. Choose from a variety of colors to customize a sofa that is truly your own.