Dinnerware & Serveware
- Silly Stag Salad Plate, Set of 4 $49.50 Sale $28.99
- Plaid Cookie Jar $49.50 Sale $28.99
- Nostalgic Santa Bowl, Mixed Set Of 4 $58
- Nostalgic Santa Serve Bowl $59
- Winter Village Dinner Plate, Set of 4 $69
- Colette Serve Bowl - Red $39 Special $31
- Fa la la Appetizer Plate, Set of 4 $39.50 Sale $22.99
- Gigi Gold Rim Salad Plate, Set of 4 $40
- Gigi Gold Rim Cereal Bowl, Set of 4 $40
- Gigi Gold Rim Mug, Set of 4 $40
- Gigi Gold Rim Serve Bowl $34
- Gigi Gold Rim Platter $34
- Snowman Figural Mug - Benefiting Give a Little Hope Campaign $9.50 Sale $4.99
- White Figural Mug - Deer $9.50 Sale $4.99
- White Figural Mug - Owl $9.50 Sale $4.99
- Gold Squirrel and Nut Salt & Pepper Shaker $24.50 Sale $13.99
- Santa Sled Salt & Pepper Shaker Set $29.50 Sale $16.99
Glassware & Bar
- Stag Bottle Stopper $14.50 Sale $7.99
- Stag Double Old-Fashioned Glass, Set Of 2 $38 Special $22.79
- Library Hand-Cut Highball Glass, Set of 6 - Red $72
- Gold Rim Stemless Wine, Set of 6 $54
- Gold Rim Stemless Flute, Set of 6 $54
- Bleecker Bar Flask $29.50 Special $23.50
- Snow Globe Cardinal Bottle Stopper $22.50 Sale $12.99
- PB Classic Belgian Flax Linen Hemstitch Napkin, Set of 4 $36 Sale $19.99 – $36
- Twelve Days of Christmas Napkin Ring, Set of 12 $79 Sale $46.99
- Alpine Toile Cocktail Napkin, Set of 4 - Gold $26 Sale $14.99
- Velvet Placemat, Set of 4 - Claret $64 Sale $34.99
- Smoke Crystal Napkin Ring, Set of 4 $30 Special $24
One of the things that many folks look forward to around the holidays is the entertaining aspect related to everything. While some people look forward to the food and fun with family, others are focused on being an exceptional hostess or host from start to finish, providing a delectable spread, tasty cocktails and sumptuous desserts. Part of entertaining is the dinnerware, glassware and accessories you use for your guests while they’re at the table. A wide holiday assortment s available from Pottery Barn to ensure that your party is nothing but a success.
A plate has a simple style or feel to work well for the holidays. Look for subdued yet elegant plates that work well at your table for a Thanksgiving or Christmas feast, but also for all year long. Opt for festive colors, such as red and white, or dinnerware with plaid designs. Solid color plates also work well at the holiday table. Choose from a myriad of different shades of green and red to match your existing tabletop decor. Some dinnerware also has an expressly holiday feel, like pieces with a picture of ol’ St. Nick or reindeer. It’s perfectly fine to have a set of holiday plates that only come out once a year. In fact, you’ll look forward to using them repeated during the holidays. Sparkling gold and silver also work well for holiday entertaining. You may want to invest in a complete set that offers more than just plates, depending on your holiday menu. Opt for a set that offers salad and appetizer plates, bowls and coffee mugs for a complete set. Mix and match single pieces easily to create your own unique serving set for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
You’ll also need plenty of serveware to bring all of your delicious foods from the oven to the table. Look for matching prints and styles to complement your dinnerware set or choose a holiday theme that suits your needs best. Plaid still works well for serveware or choose other designs, such as reindeer or snowflakes. Shape matters, so ensure that you have appetizer bowls with separators for before the meal, a large serving platter for the turkey or ham and smaller serving plates and bowls for side dishes and salads. A tier stand is also an excellent idea should you be offering a bounty of desserts, such as brownies, cookies and cupcakes. Present holiday-themed coffee mugs at your table for an after-dinner treat. Look for Santa Claus, snowman and reindeer mugs for a joyful look.
Having holiday barware certainly adds a nice touch. Look for red or silver martini glasses and cocktail shakers or choose wine bottle stoppers with a holiday theme, such as a snow globe. Wine bags are also a nice touch at your own table or as a gift, if you are sending guests home with a bottle of wine for the holidays. Hand-cut tumblers and rocks glasses also work well as simple water glasses or for cocktails.
When it comes to table linens, go a bit more festive. Save the paper napkins for another day and opt for bright and bold linen napkins in assorted holiday colors. Blue-and-white is a traditional Hanukkah theme, while red-and-green is associated with Christmas. A table runner in green, red or even midnight blue also adds a festive touch. Opt for napkins with holiday themes or designs, such as an alpine scheme or words to your favorite Christmas song. Look for either personalized or holiday-themed napkin rings to place each napkin on the table neatly and polish off with holiday place card holders that easily let every guest know where to sit.