- Nostalgic Santa Dinnerware $50 – $236 special $37.50 – $159
- Evergreen Wreath Dinner Plate, Set of 4 $69 special $51.50
- Cambria Dinnerware - Red $32 – $136 special $24 – $91.50
- Reindeer Dinnerware, Set of 4 $49.50 – $69 special $37 – $51.50
- Reindeer Melamine Salad Plates, Mixed Set of 4 $32.50 special $24
- Graphic Reindeer Appetizer Plates, Mixed Set of 4 $39.50 special $29.50
- Graphic Rudolph® Appetizer Plate, Set of 4 $39.50 special $29.50
- Winter Fauna Salad Plates, Mixed Set of 4 $49 special $36.50
- Alpine Toile Dinnerware $50 special $37.50
- Painted Santa Claus Dinnerware $50 – $236.50 special $37.50 – $159
- Painted Santa Melamine Salad Plates, Mixed Set of 4 $29.50 special $22
- Winter Village Dinnerware, Benefiting Give a Little Hope Campaign $50 – $178 special $37.50 – $119
- Holiday Cheer Appetizer Plates, Mixed Set of 4 $36.50 special $27
- Cambria Dinnerware - Stone $32 – $136 special $24 – $91.50
- Gabriella Dinnerware $40 – $168 special $30 – $113
- Caterer's 12-Piece Dinnerware Set $39 – $59 special $29 – $44
No Christmas meal is truly complete without the right place settings, and we have all of the holiday dinnerware essentials you need to show off your sweet treats and savory delights this season. Choose from a selection of serving sets, appetizer plates and salad plates that perfectly pair with your favorite festive theme.
Bring back fond memories with a nostalgic Santa dinnerware set, featuring a variety of different vintage Kris Kringle portraits on glazed stoneware. Proudly display your elegant edibles on evergreen wreath dinner plates that include a lush foliage design around the rim. Reminisce about childhood at your next gathering by setting the table with reindeer dinner, salad and appetizer plates, which feature fun portraits of Santa’s beloved traveling companions.
Treat your dinner guests to a woodland escape with the help of winter fauna salad plates or Alpine Toile Dinnerware in a red-and-white color palette. Expand your collection of classic entertaining and holiday decor by choosing the painted Santa Claus and winter village dinnerware sets. The white glazed stoneware Cambria dinnerware and Gabriella dinnerware sets from Pottery Barn are anything but basic, and offer the perfect balance of practicality and style. For larger holiday crowds, pick up a set of caterer’s dinnerware that features a simply elegant porcelain design.