- Adeline Crystal Hoop Chandelier $1,799 Sale $898.99
- Gemma Crystal Tiered Chandelier $999
- Manor Crystal Paneled Chandelier $1,499 Sale $598.99
- Kenzie Mercury Rectangular Chandelier $499 Sale $298.99
- Enya Seaglass Chandelier $699 Sale $348.99
- Faux Antler Chandelier $1,099 Sale $548.99
- Greenhouse Indoor/Outdoor Chandelier $999
- Explosion Chandelier $799
- Bamboo Chandelier $499
- Wavy Glass Pendant $349 Sale $173.99
- Maxfield Crystal Rectangular Multi-Pendant $1,199 Sale $598.99
- Maxfield Crystal Round Multi-Pendant $799 Sale $398.99
- Adeline Oversized Crystal Flushmount $699
- Gemma Crystal Tiered Flushmount $399
- Manor Crystal Paneled Flushmount $999 Sale $398.99
- Amadeo Flushmount $249 Sale $98.99
- Bamboo Flushmount $249 Sale $98.99
- Sophia Crackled Console Lamp $199 Special $149
- Jamie Young Emma Ceramic Column Table Lamp $299 Special $224
- Jamie Young Emma Ceramic Round Table Lamp $279 Special $209
- Lori Crystal & Brass Lamp Base $279 Special $209
- Skyla Acrylic Lamp $249 Special $186
- Holly Mercury Table Lamp $299 Special $224
- Jessa Glass Table Lamp $279 Special $209
- Moravian Star Ambient Light $169 Special $126
- Delphine Ambient Light $199 Special $149
- Delphine Nightlight $39
- Downlight Floor Lamp $249 Special $209
Lighting is a big deal in any home. Aside from the practical purposes of keeping things bright, lighting also adds to your home’s decor and says a lot about your personality. At Pottery Barn, there are numerous lighting options so you can bring your own design touches to every room in your home.
Chandeliers add elegance to any room and are a typical choice for large living and dining rooms. Traditional crystal or glass chandeliers glitter on the ceiling over a carefully set dining room table, drawing guests’ attention upward to the ceiling. Contemporary designs often feature unusual shapes and materials that stand out. Consider hanging a smaller chandelier in an unexpected place, like a hallway or large master bath, to bring some sophistication to other areas of your home.
Pendant lighting has an eclectic look that allows you to go retro or a little funky and offbeat. Group some lights in different shapes and sizes over a table or bring a rustic touch to the space with some hanging mason jars. Glass decanter pendants recall the past, while iron and metal pendants with candle-like lights provide a contemporary feel. When the holidays approach, incorporate the pendants into your decorating and tie ribbons and bows to their poles.
Floor lamps fit easily in corners and let you brighten up a dark area in any room. Available in different bases and shades, you can mix and match to create the style you want. For your tabletops, choose from a large selection of table lamps that come in a variety of styles. Select lighting options that give your home the look and feel that you want.