- Chatham Dining Chair $287 – $312 Special $254 – $279
- Chatham Barstool $349 Sale $204.99
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square-Arm Dining Chair - Espresso $74 – $99
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square-Arm Dining Chair - Natural $74 – $624 Sale $74 – $309.99
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Dining Side Chair - Espresso $74 – $412
- Torrey All-Weather Wicker Roll Arm Dining Chair - Espresso $37 – $499
- Madera Teak Dining Chair $437 Sale $174.99
- Hampstead Teak Dining Chair - Honey $399 – $437 Sale $234.99 – $349
- Hampstead Stacking Dining Chair - White $312 Sale $214.99
- Palmer Rope Stacking Dining Armchair $562 Sale $224.99
- Cammeray All-Weather Wicker Dining Chairs $62 – $374 Sale $30.99 – $109.99
- Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Stacking Armchair - Honey $37 – $312 Sale $37 – $214.99
- Palmetto All-Weather Wicker Dining Chair - Honey $74 – $437
- X-Back Bistro Barstool $349 Sale $278.99
- Riviera Dining Chair $37 – $412 Sale $37 – $279
- Larkspur Teak Folding Chairs $349 Sale $179.99
- Indio Dining Chairs $162 – $187
- Huntington All-Weather Wicker Dining Chair $74 – $437 Sale $59 – $388.99
- Redding Metal Dining Chair $349 Sale $86.99
Outdoor Dining Chairs
One of the advantages of purchasing separate outdoor furniture such as dining chairs and tables, as opposed to purchasing them as a set is that doing so affords you the option of making additional tweaks to the overall look of your outdoor space. Outdoor dining chairs come in a wide range of designs that can have varying effects in combination with other furniture pieces, including dining tables, coffee tables and accent decor. In other design schemes, just the dining chairs themselves make for a chic addition to patios, lawns and gardens.
Pottery Barn offers a fine selection of outdoor dining chairs in different shapes, colors and sizes, and in various materials such as wood, wicker, aluminum and steel. Our wood dining chairs are offered in teak, mahogany and eucalyptus. Choose teak if you plan on using it in outdoor areas where there is minimal protection as its high content of naturally occurring oils, as well as its density helps it withstand the elements. Teak also takes on an even more attractive surface when it starts showing signs of natural wear. Mahogany and eucalyptus on the other hand, are also durable and have a distinctive dark reddish tone that remains even after years of wear.
Wicker is another favorite when it comes to outdoor chairs and furniture from dining sets, sofas, sectionals, chaises to lounge chairs. The creativity of wicker furniture artisans allows for a large diversity in styles, which means there is a wicker furniture out there that is just right for your taste. Our all-weather wicker outdoor dining chairs come in several colors including white, red, brown and black, and in styles such as side chairs, arm chairs, roll arm and stacking chairs. The wicker material is Ecolene, which replicates the feel and texture of natural wicker but is highly resistant to sunlight, heat, moisture and cold.
Most of our outdoor dining chairs incorporate metal material in some form in their design. All-metal dining chairs, however, are also available and it is the right choice for you if you prefer a more minimalist look to your outdoor space. Metal chairs are also long lasting while requiring very minimal maintenance. The material is especially stylish in a bar type outdoor design theme with dining chairs in bar stool designs. The hard seat on metal chairs is also manageable with removable furniture cushions, with cushion choices also available for wood and wicker outdoor dining seats.