- Universal Ottoman Cushion $162 – $199
- Universal Bench Cushion $187 – $224
- Universal Chaise Cushion $349 – $374
- Universal Sectional Cushion $324 – $399
- Tufted Outdoor Chaise Cushion - Solid $187 – $349 Special $130 – $244
- Tufted Outdoor Chaise Cushion - Stripe $212 – $374 Sale $148 – $261
- Sunbrella® Piped Outdoor Chaise Cushion - Solid $349 – $624 Special $244 – $436
- Sunbrella® Piped Outdoor Chaise Cushion - Stripe $399 Special $279
- Indio Outdoor Furniture Cushions $74 – $1,432 Special $59 – $1,144
- Chatham Outdoor Furniture Cushions $37 – $2,559 Sale $25 – $2,184
- Hampstead Outdoor Furniture Cushions $99 – $1,997 Special $69 – $1,997
- Madera Teak Outdoor Furniture Cushions $43 – $1,997 Sale $17.99 – $1,997
- Riviera Outdoor Furniture Cushions $99 – $1,997 Special $69 – $1,997
- Cammeray Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $62 – $499 Sale $43 – $399
- Huntington Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $74 – $624 Special $59 – $499
- Palmetto Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $37 – $474 Special $37 – $379
- Positano Outdoor Cushion Slipcovers $249 – $412 Special $199 – $329
- Saybrook Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $62 – $437 Sale $29.99 – $349
- Torrey Outdoor Furniture Cushion Slipcovers $37 – $499 Sale $19.99 – $349
- Cammeray Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $74 – $499 Special $51 – $349
- Huntington Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $74 – $724 Special $59 – $579
- Palmetto Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $74 – $562 Special $59 – $449
- Positano Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $249 – $499
- Saybrook Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $62 – $562 Special $49 – $449
- Torrey Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $74 – $749 Special $51 – $524
- Universal Outdoor Cushion Bag Cover $62 Special $49
- PB Outdoor Fabric Cleaner & Protectant $24 – $48 Special $19 – $38
- Riviera Outdoor Furniture Replacement Cushions $99 – $687 Special $69 – $549
Outdoor Lounge Furniture Cushions
Anticipating the spring and summer months brings thoughts of backyard parties, barbecues and simple lounging in the sun by yourself or with friends and family. Having the right outdoor furniture is a big part of making your parties or relaxation efforts a success. Whether you’re shopping for dining or lounge furniture, there’s nothing like being able to sink into a comfortable chair to enjoy a meal or some sunshine. A big part of the comfort level of outdoor furniture is the cushions and pillows used. Not only does Pottery Barn offer a complete selection of styles and colors for pillows you can change often, but these all-weather pillows are also comfortable and durable as well, whether you need a replacement cushion or a comfortable seat cover for a chaise.
The majority of outdoor furniture is made of wicker, wood or metal, offering a neutral, natural hue. But when you add bold and colorful slipcovers and cushions, you have the ability to make your outdoor furniture add a splash of liveliness to your garden or balcony space. Look for striped, nautical themes, or opt for solids, such as navy blue, bright yellow or orange. Choose outdoor lounge cushions that are tufted to provide extra comfort.
When it comes to care and maintenance of your cushions and slipcovers, only a little is required to keep them looking fresh and wonderful year after year. In most cases, you can spot clean cushions with a damp cloth, or blot to remove excess water after a rainstorm. Allow these durable cushions to air dry in the sun. For a more intense cleaning, an outdoor fabric cleaner and protectant spray is advised so that they always live up to their potential. When it comes to slipcovers, many of them are machine washable and dryable, for the easiest of care. Simply toss them in the wash to clean. Made with Sunbrella® fabric, the polyester material used in the slipcover construction makes them naturally resistant to mold and mildew.
Every few years, you may decide to replace cushions for your dining and lounge furniture. Replacement cushions are available for nearly every available outdoor furniture collection, allowing you to keep enjoying your furniture year after year and change the color and style as you like. Whether you need replacement cushions for a sectional, a chaise or dining chair, there are many selections at hand. To keep cushions looking their tip-top year after year, it is best to store them during the winter months. Opt for a fabric cushion bag cover for easy storage once the season is over. It’s wise to store your cushions and furniture separately, and a universal cushion bag cover is a compact, easy way to do so.