- Artificial Grass Turf $59
- Becca Tile Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Orange $49 – $179 Sale $29.99 – $99.99
- Becca Tile Reversible Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Teal $49 – $179 Sale $29.99 – $99.99
- Diamond Maze Synthetic Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Blue $59 Sale $19.99
- Oliver Pinstripe Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Natural/Black $59 – $349
- Corrina Persian Rug - Ivory/Black $499 Sale $249.99
- Brandon Persian-Style Rug $219 – $1,429 Special $153 – $1,000
- Franklin Persian-Style Rug $219 – $1,429 Special $159 – $1,049
- Bryson Persian-Style Rug - Red $1,599 Sale $1,199.99
- Personalized Doormat $69
- Picture Frame Doormat $79
- Ogee Doormat $29 – $49
- Kendra Trellis Doormat $29 – $49
- Pumpkin Foliage Doormat $19.50 Sale $14.99
- Santa's Postcard Doormat $19.50 Sale $14.99
- PB Classic Bath Rug $29.50 – $49.50 Special $23 – $39
- Marlo Bath Rug $39.50 – $49.50 Sale $29.99 – $39.99
- Textured Organic Bath Rug $40.50 – $52.50 Sale $29.99 – $42
- Hello Gorgeous Bath Mat $39.50 Special $31
- Superplush Bath Rug $49.50 Special $39
- PB Classic Bath Rug - Double Wide $49.50 Special $39
- Standard Rug Pad $15 – $139 Special $10 – $69
- Premium Rug Pad $29 – $239 Special $20 – $139
- Outdoor Rug Pad $12 – $95 Special $8.40 – $66
When it comes to decorating the rooms in your home, the right rug creates a perfect, decorative focal point. One of the first things guests notice as they enter a room, an area rug can provide a room with warmth, beauty and decorative accents. There are many things to consider when it comes to selecting an area rug, such as size, color and pattern. With an expansive selection, you are easily able to find the best rugs for every room in your home from Pottery Barn.
When choosing a rug, if the existing decor in your room is simple and fairly undefined, a patterned rug may be a good choice. Select something with just enough design to create a focal point, such as thin diamond shapes or a floral pattern. Checks or a flannel pattern also work well for dens, cozy family rooms and bedrooms. Choose from a variety of colors to polish off the room, keeping in mind that a muted palette works well with the possible changing decor of a room. For example, a light blue or beige rug allows you many color choices in window treatments and other decorations, making change easy whenever you feel it is needed. A solid-colored rug may be a better choice for a room that is already full of decoration and warmth. Also, decide how you would like the room to feel. A dark, solid rug may make the room feel smaller and cozier, while a muted or neutral-colored rug may make it feel more spacious. With that in mind, a dark solid rug may work well in a family room, while a muted color is optimal for your living room. Also, keep in mind the endless possibilities when choosing rugs, including adding more than one area rug for your space. Consider fitting two medium-sized rugs in a room over one large-sized one for a different, contrasting look. Adding more than one rug also gives the impression that the space is a little larger.
For a classic look in any room of the home, a traditional oriental or Persian-style rug is an elegant, time-honored idea. Choose from bright reds to add a sparkle of joy and brightness to the room, or muted blues to add warmth. Both colors meld exceptionally well with all shades of hardwood flooring, giving your room a robust look. As with other rugs, adding two to a room is an exceptional idea. Natural fiber and hand-knotted rugs are also terrific choices when choosing area rugs for larger rooms in the home.
You’ll also need a bit of coverage in other rooms in your home, such as a rug or welcome mat for your entryway or foyer, and a bath rug to help feet feel luxurious after a long shower. Look through a selection of outdoor rugs and doormats to find one that welcomes your guests into your home. Many of these rugs are indoor/outdoor, allowing you more choices. Thin, striped rugs look great in a foyer or mudroom, while a traditional welcome mat is terrific outside your home. Keep in mind that many of our outdoor doormats can be personalized to either include your family’s name, initials or a message of your choice. Black text against a classic beige bamboo color welcomes guests right to your front door. You are also able to choose bath mats in a myriad of different colors to match existing decor. Choose from classic bath mat styles with a rubber backing, or opt for textured organic bath mats that feel great under the feet. When selecting both indoor/outdoor rugs and bath mats, it’s also a good idea to invest in a rug pad for safety and to prevent slippage.