- Sheer Canopy Drape $69 Special $59
- Foulard Scarf Print Drape $59 – $79 Sale $34.99 – $44.99
- Isla Print Drape $119 – $139 Sale $34.99 – $40.99
- Mira Paisley Linen/Cotton Drape $119 Sale $59.99
- Jacquelyn Medallion Drape $109 Sale $54.99
- Torrens Ikat Drape $99 Sale $49.99
- Torrens Ikat Cordless Shade $209 – $289 Sale $124.99 – $172.99
- Alessandra Floral Drape $119 – $139
- Baxter Cotton Twill Drape With Grommet $119 Sale $59.99
- Cypress Paisley Printed Sheer Drape $69 – $79 Sale $34.99 – $39.99
- Kendra Trellis Cordless Roman Shade $269 – $289 Sale $214.99 – $229.99
- Awning Stripe Sheer Drape $109 Sale $44.99
- Nora Embroidered Medallion Border Drape $179 Sale $109.99
- Talia Medallion Embroidered Drape $159 Sale $79.99
Window treatments seem like a small accent, but they can really help pull a room together. From long, dramatic curtains that frame a gorgeous view to simple shades that block the sun and complement the color scheme, Pottery Barn offers a full selection of window treatments and accessories.
Drapes and curtains come in numerous styles, providing virtually endless combinations of designs for every room. Linen and cotton drapes are easy to clean and come in a variety of colors and patterns. Blackout drapes work well in bedrooms that get lots of light, keeping the room dark on sunny mornings. Soft, sheer fabrics suit picture windows where you want to highlight the view but soften the glare of the sun.
Install Roman shades on kitchen windows, doors and other spaces that do not call for full window treatments. Their cordless design makes them ideal for homes with small children and animals, and special cotton liners help provide additional privacy while adding extra shade. Available in multiple colors and patterns, you can find hues to match any room.
Accent the window treatments with hardware from any of our collections. Curtain rods, holdbacks and clip rings come in a number of finishes. Go vintage with pewter or antique bronze capped with glass at the ends. Polished nickel has a more contemporary feel. Accent the windows with holdbacks in the same finish, or use a rope tieback for something different. Mix and match your own combination to make your windows the stars of your home.