- Jamie Stripe Drape $129 – $149 Special $96 – $111
- Cynthia Palampore Drape $99 – $119 Special $74 – $89
- Aven Jacquard Drape $99 – $119 Special $59 – $71
- Ashley Bird Print Drape $119 – $139 Special $89 – $104
- Riviera Stripe Drape $129 – $169 Special $96 – $126
- Alessandra Floral Drape $119 – $139 Special $89 – $104
- Mackenna Paisley Drape $99 – $119 Special $74 – $89
- Jacquard Geo Pattern Drape $109 – $139 Special $81 – $104
From the beginning of time, light has moved humans to create wondrous photographs, unbelievable art and memorable fabrics. Light touches us in ways that nothing else can, and creates an ambience as ever-changing as the clouds. Pottery Barn curtains and drapes harness that natural beauty and transform it into a tangible mood and a distinctive atmosphere. Our drapes feature varied patterns that flow well with a home’s charm and complement your favorite paint colors, whether you prefer soothing pastels or energetic bolder tones. The Alessandra Floral Drape features a delicate floral pattern that is both classic and fashionable, light and airy. It makes use of a varied palette of gray, porcelain blue and red to enhance any room. Try combining soft gray tones, for example, with touches of bright colors like greens, purples and blues. We can help you find the perfect paint for your space. The Alessandra Floral Drape is 50" wide by 84", 96" or 108" long, for correct fitting, and made of a naturally wrinkle-resistant linen/cotton blend. Its special blackout liner helps to block intense sunlight, absorb noise and prevent fading.
For a different and exciting approach, our Color Block Drape With Polished Nickel Grommets offers a strong color element. Choose from Smoke or Ivory color selections and make a clear statement in your living room or other space. Our imported Mira Paisley Linen/Cotton Drape is another excellent option, with a vibrantly multihued paisley motif in a crimson tone that adds an exotic touch to your home. Our selection of impressive drape rods and hardware can assist in decorating the room. And to maximize the amount of light flowing through a space, make abundant use of mirrors.