- Chunky Wool & Jute Rug - Natural $219 – $1,059 Special $197 – $953
- Diamond Wrapped Jute Rug - Khaki $219 – $889 Special $197 – $800
- Diamond Wrapped Jute Rug - Gray $219 – $889 Special $197 – $800
- Solid Sisal Rug - Tweed $119 – $529 Special $90 – $404
- Border Round Jute Rug - Sand $179 – $299 Special $161 – $269
- Chunky Wool & Jute Rug - Gray $219 – $1,059 Special $197 – $953
- Heathered Chenille Jute Rug - Natural $159 – $899 Special $143 – $809
- Round Jute Rug - Natural $179 – $299 Special $136 – $228
- Jute Lattice Rug - Flax/Ivory $159 – $699 Special $143 – $629
- Chenille Jute Basketweave Rug - Natural $159 – $699 Special $143 – $629
- Chenille Jute Basketweave Rug - Gray $159 – $699 Special $143 – $629
- Natural Fiber Jute Popcorn Rug - Blue $179 – $799 Sale $94.99 – $479.99
- Color-Bound Natural Sisal Rug - Chino $59 – $659 Sale $39.99 – $593
- Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Natural $119 – $529 Special $107 – $476
- Color-Bound Natural Sisal Rug - Black $119 – $659 Special $107 – $593
- Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Espresso $119 – $529 Special $107 – $476
- Color-Bound Earth Sisal Rug - Chino $119 – $659 Special $107 – $593
- Cooper Zig-Zag Natural Fiber Rug - Black $219 – $769 Sale $129.99 – $461
- Solid Sisal Rug - Linen $119 – $529 Special $90 – $404
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Black $28 – $1,456
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Cardinal Red Special $28 – $1,456
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Espresso $28 – $1,456
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Gray $28 – $1,456
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Indigo $28 – $1,456
- Fibreworks® Custom Color-Bound Seagrass Rug - Natural $28 – $1,456
Jute & Natural Fiber Rugs
Freshen up your home with jute and natural fiber rugs. Durable enough for high-traffic areas like hallways, bedrooms and living rooms, these gorgeous floor coverings are as much a work of art as they are functional, creating depth and giving your home a nature-inspired feel that’s not only pretty, but eco-friendly, too. In rich patterns and multiple pile options, our natural fiber rugs put the power of choice in your hands so you can dress your floors in whatever style best matches your mood. Artisanal crafting ensures that each rug is not only durable, but beautifully woven in intricate hand-knotted or machine-knotted patterns that inspire conversation and contemplation – making them just right for everywhere from a cozy sitting room corner to a screened in patio.
Selecting the right rug starts not with color or style, but with its shape and size. Begin by assessing the shape of the room in which the rug will lie; measure the entire room for larger rugs, or just the space you want to cover for smaller areas. Jot these measurements down and refer to them when shopping. Each product in Pottery Barn’s natural fiber rug collection contains measurements just below the product description to help you find the right size each time. Shape-wise, square and rectangular rugs work better when placed under large pieces of furniture, in hallways or in front of entrances, while round rugs look nicer placed away from furniture, under small end tables, or in the middle of a room. A round rug makes an excellent accompaniment to an ottoman or footstool, while a small, rectangular rug provides a sturdy place to stand while washing dishes or preparing food.
Once you have sorted size and shape, it’s time to get creative and choose your fibers. Each type of natural fiber carries its own individual benefits, and may or may not be suited to certain rooms of the house. The height of the pile you choose also matters with wool rugs; though this can vary slightly over time and with traffic, generally speaking, the greater the pile height, the thicker the rug.
When luxurious comfort and beauty matters most, turn to wool rugs for their versatility and style. Soft, wool rugs do better placed in bedrooms, living rooms and areas free from high levels of moisture and water that may cause them to shrink. Thick, chunky wool is perfect for protecting tender tootsies from cool floors early in the morning, making it especially suited to dorm rooms, bedrooms and apartment life. Need something that will withstand the tests of time? Choose a tight knot or weave with a low pile for easy care – just vacuum away dust and pet hair with a standard household vacuum as needed.
For a clean, crisp look that mimics spas and encourages a clean, breezy feel, choose from our selection of jute, cotton and linen rugs. These lightweight fabrics knot up into tiny, low-pile weaves that look and feel light as a feather underfoot. Straight, striped weave lines allow this type of floor covering to fit into almost any room in your home effortlessly, so feel free to place one in the bedroom, in the bathroom, or even tucked away into a contemplative reading nook or study zone. Many of these rugs are machine-washable, too, so you can lay them out in a child’s play space or kitchen with confidence.
Searching for something truly special? Try rugs made from specialty fibers like seagrass and sisal. Both are extremely durable and hardy to foot traffic. Seagrass and sisal rugs fit well in hallways, entryways and bathrooms alike; they’re resistant to moisture and able to withstand even the excited foot traffic of children returning from a long day at school. Many of the options within this collection are customizable, too, letting you pick and choose your width, height and color to best suit your space.