- Lit Wire Pumpkins $69.50 Sale $19.99
- Oversized Lit Eye Skull $179 Sale $143.99
- Beaded Bat Pillow $49.50 Sale $24.99
- Spooky House Print Indoor/Outdoor Pillow $39.50 Sale $16.99
- Market Pumpkins Pillow Cover $39.50 Special $31
- Watercolor Painted Pumpkin Patch Lumbar Pillow Cover $39.50 Special $31
- Velvet Pumpkin Applique Pillow Cover $69.50 Special $55
- Santino Recycled Glassware, Set of 6 $51 – $75 Special $40.50 – $60
- Autumn Embroidered Tablecloth $119 Sale $54.99
- Copper Handled Flatware Set $39.50 – $158 Special $39.50 – $126
- Mill 2-Piece Serving Set $34.50
- Arlington Pillar Holder $34.50 – $39.50
- PB Classic Belgian Flax Linen Hemstitch Napkin, Set of 4 $36 – $38
- Arlington Taper Holder $29.50
- Antique Mercury Glass Pillar Holder $19.50 – $49
Christmas is the time of year to transform your home into a magical place where loved ones gather to share lasting memories. Pottery Barn Christmas Clearance is the place to shop for all of the holiday decorations and furnishings you need to create your own displays and infuse all of your rooms with seasonal comfort and joy. From personalized stockings to gorgeous tree skirts to glittery ornaments, any of our Christmas clearance items will fill your mantel, tree and tabletops with cheer for years to come. Remember that tableware and serving items with Christmas themes are perfect entertaining partners, so it’s smart to stock up when you see clearance prices on holiday-themed dishes, platters and other party essentials.
You’ll also find plenty of gift ideas in our Christmas clearance sale. Wreaths and garlands, mugs and dishes, and signs and wall art are just a few of the wonderful presents you might find. Buy fragrant wreaths now to cheer up someone’s dreary winter, and order other clearance items now to give to friends later.
Whether you’re an established Christmas fan just adding to your collection, or you’re starting your own holiday traditions from scratch, adorn yourself and loved ones in sumptuous new robes and slippers to look fashionable and stay warm on the coldest December eves.