19th Century Bedding
- Larson Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Red Paisley shawls were essential to a Victorian womans wardrobe. A 19th-century challis shawl is meticulously replicated in this captivating bedding design. Woven of a linen/cotton blend. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self. Duvet cover and sham have a hidden button closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Spring Sparrow Duvet Cover, Twin We translated the detailed illustrations of 19th-century field guides into a pigment-printed pattern full of life and color. Pure cotton percale. Plate numbers in graceful script recall the original ornithology books that inspired this design. Several species of sparrow, each on a different type of branch, create spring color. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place. Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately. Machine wash. Catalog / Internet only.
- Jefferson Wood Sleigh Bed, Full, Signature Cherry stain Crafted from mahogany with softly curved lines and substantial molding, this collection echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. A definite statement piece, the bed features deep paneling and a high footboard. Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame. Finished by hand in our exclusive Signature Cherry in a multistep process. Cross-rail support system requires the use of a box spring. Full: 60" wide x 86" long x 50" high Queen: 66.
- Valencia Sleigh Bed, Full, Mahogany stain The Empire-style sleigh bed was originally adapted in the 19th century from fragments of excavated Roman furniture. The swept-back profile of the Valencia Sleigh Bed is more than just classically beautiful its incredibly comfortable for reclining. Expertly handcrafted with a solid hardwood frame and mortise-and-tenon joinery. Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Snow Pine Bird Duvet Cover, Twin, Multi Based on 19th-century naturalist artwork, our design brings together favorite wintry images on our cotton bedding. Woven of pure cotton with a soft finish. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Grant Foulard Lumbar Pillow Cover, 14 x 36", Blue/Yellow Printed with a repeating geometric pattern, our pillow cover evokes the foulard print scarves that were the height of fashion in 19th-century Paris. 14 x 36" Made of 100% cotton. Reverses to solid lilac or blue. Envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic. Machine wash. Imported.