19th Century Printed Cover
- Victoria Duvet Cover, Twin Our ornately patterned bedding evokes the intricate damask design that once adorned an 18th-century English silk fabric. Embellished with artfully symmetrical botanical motifs, each piece is rotary printed for exceptional depth of color across natural cotton/linen. Woven from a cotton/linen blend. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self. Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has a button closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Spring Sparrow Duvet Cover, Twin We translated the detailed illustrations of 19th-century field guides into a pigment-printed pattern full of life and color. Pure cotton percale. Plate numbers in graceful script recall the original ornithology books that inspired this design. Several species of sparrow, each on a different type of branch, create spring color. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place. Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately. Machine wash. Catalog / Internet only.
- Gwyneth Palampore Organic Cotton Duvet Cover, Twin, Multi Exotic blooms and palm fronds drawn from a 19th-century Victorian artwork enliven our pigment-printed bedding. Woven of 100% cotton. 200-thread count. Oeko-Tex certified. Duvet cover and sham reverse to the same design. Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Lucianna Medallion Pillow Cover, 24" sq., Blue
- Paisley Block-Print Tablecloth, 70 x 108", Cool Our intricate paisley tablecloths are printed by hand using woodblock printing techniques that date back to the era of second-century textiles. 70 x 108" Woven of pure cotton. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram is 3" high and will be placed at one corner of the tablecloth. Machine wash. Imported.