Artist Wall Decor
- Framed Print, Male Vintage with Horse, 20 x 26", Black/White
Framed Print, Male Vintage with Horse, 20 x 26", Black/White
- Sketches like this offer the viewer a peek into a vital part of an artists process that is often lost when the final work is completed. This one, of a horse and a man, has fluid, confident strokes and visual power. 20" wide x 26" high x 0.75" thick Gicle print. Print is deckled and floating over the mat. Frame is made of basswood with a distressed black and antique silver painted finish. Archival-quality mat. Glass front. Catalog / Internet only.
- Bok Choy by Kate Barrengos
Bok Choy by Kate Barrengos
- Artist Kate Barrengos creates labor intensive paintings by applying and sanding layers of color. Her artwork invites the viewer to consider the range of hue and tactile diversity of her subjects common fruits and vegetables. With a fine eye, she observes the smooth skins of apples and pears, the crisp stems of tomatoes, and the near weightlessness of shiitake mushrooms.
- Shitakes by Kate Barrengos
Shitakes by Kate Barrengos
- Framed Print, Grey Brushstrokes Abstract, 55 x 40", Grey
Framed Print, Grey Brushstrokes Abstract, 55 x 40", Grey
- Sweeping lines and a neutral color palette keep the eye moving in this gicle reproduction of an abstract expressionist painting. Originally by artist Kris Haas, this artwork is designed on a large scale for an impactful presence. 55" wide x 40" high x 1.25" thick Gicle print. Frame is made of pine with a matte black painted finish. White floated double mat. Plexiglas front. Catalog / Internet only.
- 2 Red Apples by Kate Barrengos
2 Red Apples by Kate Barrengos
- Framed Print, Porous # 24, 42 x 42", Neutral/Black
Framed Print, Porous # 24, 42 x 42", Neutral/Black
- Originally a collagraph by Seattle-based artist Eunice Kim, this gicle reproduction showcases the same detail and expert craftsmanship as the original work of art. Its a study in patterns and relationships, and the ways in which individual entities come together, coalesce, and coexist.
- Lemons on a White Plate by Kate Barrengos
Lemons on a White Plate by Kate Barrengos
- Lupen Grainne Wood Gallery Framed Print, Shore, Mat, 11 x 13", Black
Lupen Grainne Wood Gallery Framed Print, Shore, Mat, 11 x 13", Black
- Taken at a favorite California beach, the artist was moved to try to capture the shores depth of field, or the distance between the nearest and farthest objects. Beautifully captured and then retouched with muted purple tones. 13" wide x 11" high 20" wide x 16" high 42" wide x 28" high Alder wood frame. Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish. Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free. Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Cindy Taylor Wood Gallery Framed Print, Collection, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
Cindy Taylor Wood Gallery Framed Print, Collection, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
- Following the model of the great early20th century photographers, the artist has assembled familiar seaside objects into a remarkable still-life composition. This tightly framed and close-up investigation of shells and starfish examines the beauty of their soft hues and organic shapes made geometric by their perfect placement and visual proximity. 18" square 25" square 48" square Alder wood frame. Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.