Box Spring Wood Bed
- Log Bed, Twin Artisans at a century-old Wisconsin mill craft this bed from solid poplar logs, using environmentally friendly methods from start to finish. Since most of the work is done by hand, each bed is a testament to the woodworkers art. Expertly hand-crafted from Wisconsin-grown poplar logs. Logs are dip-finished with a clear matte top coat. Bed is designed for use with a box spring and mattress. Headboard also available separately.
- Stratton Storage Bed with Baskets, Full/Queen, Antique White Our popular Stratton Bed with Baskets has a compact profile and generous storage options, making it ideal for small spaces. The bed has six versatile baskets (included) for storage underneath. Expertly crafted solid hardwood platform bed, designed with under-the-bed storage compartments. Includes sturdy rattan baskets with cut-out handles. Stratton Bed Brackets (set of 2 sold separately) are needed only if you are attaching a headboard to a Stratton bed. Bed is designed for use without a box spring.
- Hudson Bed, Full, Mahogany stain Defined by exceptional workmanship, the Hudson Bed is rich in craftsman detail. Expertly handcrafted with solid mahogany frame and legs. Distressed and finished by hand in a multistep process using our exclusive mahogany stain. Features smooth hand-planed surfaces and substantial molding. Cross-slat support system requires the use of a box spring. Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Farmhouse Bed, Full, Espresso stain Style, simplicity and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic Shaker furniture. With our Farmhouse Bed, we not only honor but also build on these qualities. Espresso finish masterfully crafted of rich mahogany for the look of an heirloom. White finish is expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and meranti wood veneers. Finished entirely by hand, using a multistep process that highlights the woods natural grain. Slat-roll support system makes the use of a box spring optional.
- Branford Wood Bed, Full, Heritage Black finish Built with the finest craftsmanship and quality, each piece in our Branford Collection is an heirloom in the making. The beds headboard and footboard are deeply paneled and topped with crown molding. A platform design makes a box spring optional (as shown). Expertly crafted with a solid mahogany frame. Features paneled headboard and footboard with substantial molding. Adjustable slat-roll support heights make the use of a box spring optional.
- Cynthia Storage Bed, Full, Antique White Our popular Cynthia Storage Bed combines undeniable style with ample storage. Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame. Headboard frames a padded natural-linen panel that can be removed and personalized with your fabric of choice. Equipped with 6 paneled drawers to hold clothes, bedding and more. Designed for use without a box spring. Includes both wooden knobs and faceted-glass knobs. Our exclusive finish is applied by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Ashby Sleigh Bed, Full, Rustic Pine finish Rugged and casual, our Ashby Sleigh Bed highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks. Solidly constructed from kiln-dried spruce, a durable wood with rich grain, beautiful knots and a golden hue. Finished by hand in our exclusive light natural pine stain. Box spring required. Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Valencia II Sleigh Bed, Full, Mahogany stain Our new Valencia II Sleigh Bed showcases the same solid construction and multisteph mahogany finish as our well-loved Valencia Sleigh Bed, but its exceptional price makes it the perfect cost-conscious option. Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame. Headboard panels are steam-shaped and finished with a deep mahogany stain. A slightly lower headboard height differentiates this piece from our traditional Valencia bed, which features a more pronounced sleigh curve. Box spring required.