- Cheese Cloche
- Antique Silver Cheese Tray
- Pig Carved Wood Cutting Board
- Vineyard Cheese Table
Vineyard Cheese Table
- Whether offered as an appetizer or as part of the dessert course, a variety of cheeses for tasting is always a crowd pleaser. Inspired by vineyard serveware, our cheese table presents your selections on an elevated surface. 12" square, 4.35" high Handmade of wood with a natural slate top surface.
- Wine Jug Cloche Cheese Platter
- Blond Wood Paddle Pedestal, Mini
Blond Wood Paddle Pedestal, Mini
- Based on Turkish antiques we found in Texas, these rustic paddles make a festive presentation of everything from cheese plates to birthday cakes. Each hand-hewn board is finished with food-safe wax that highlights the natural beauty of the wood. Mini: 9.5" long x 6.5" wide x 3.5" high Small: 19" long x 11.5" wide x 6" high Medium: 23" long x 10.5" wide x 3" high Large: 31.5" long x 16" wide x 5" high Hand carved of mango wood with a rustic worn finish.
- Chancellor Cheese Board
- Vintage Wood Long Cheese Board
Vintage Wood Long Cheese Board
- Create a bit of the wine country wherever you are with our rustic Wood Cheese Board. Cheese Board: 8.5" wide x 25" long x 0.5" high Hand made of sustainably harvested mango wood. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram will be centered along the end of the board.
- Great White Cheese Tray
Great White Cheese Tray
- Presentation is a key ingredient in a successful meal. Perfect for entertaining or everyday use, our Great White Cheese Tray is generously sized to display your favorite appetizers in grand style. 14.5" long x 7.75" wide Made of porcelain with a glazed finish. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- Rectanular Wood Cutting Board
Rectanular Wood Cutting Board
- Our cutting board gets more beautiful with use and age, and makes sandwiches, cheese or snacks look especially delicious. 19" wide x 15" deep x 1" high Made of ash wood. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram is 3" high and will be centered in the middle of the cutting board.