- Ryden Desk Chair Slipcover, Organic Cotton Twill White
Ryden Desk Chair Slipcover, Organic Cotton Twill White
- Our graceful camelback chair, with its arched design, provides an exceptionally comfortable seat for a desk or dressing table. 21" x 25.5" x 39" h The hardwood frame is thickly cushioned and wrapped in muslin. The removable slipcover is piped, and the skirt covers espresso-stained hardwood legs. Features a polystyrene-filled insert thats covered in textural, natural-colored cotton twill.
- New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Library of Congress - 1960, 13.25 x 15.25", Black
New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Library of Congress - 1960, 13.25 x 15.25", Black
- One of the most beautiful of all landmarks is the Thomas Jefferson Building in the Library of Congress. This photograph, taken looking down from the 160 foothigh ceiling, leads the eye down eight marble columns and centers on semicircular rows of desks where patrons pour over reading materials and laptops. In partnership with The New York Times Archive, were proud to offer this historical photograph. Black/Espresso Frame: 13.25" wide x 15.25" high Black Frame: 16.5" wide x 19.
- Furniture Plaque, Brozne finish
- Cube Desk Clock
- Hands Carved Wood Object
Hands Carved Wood Object
- Charming accents for a desk or dresser, these pieces are modeled on sculptures we found at a market in Southeast Asia. Horizontal Hand: 7.25" wide x 3.5" deep x 5.5" high Vertical Hand: 3.5" wide x 3" deep x 11.5" high Hand-carved mango wood. Hand-rubbed finish. Supported on metal posts with square bases.
- Mother Of Pearl Clock
Mother Of Pearl Clock
- Our desk clock is an emblem of elegance, simplicity and punctuality. The beautiful craftsmanship captures the charm of an earlier era. 4.5" wide x 1.5" deep x 5.5" high Case is crafted of aluminum alloy and steel with a polished finish. Alarm function. Requires one AA battery (not included).
- New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Reading Room - 1998, 15.25 x 13.25", Black
New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Reading Room - 1998, 15.25 x 13.25", Black
- A long shot of the magnificent Rose Main Reading Room of the New York Public Library is printed in sepia tones. Its fitting for a photograph of a place that holds the original of Thomas Jeffersons handwritten Declaration of Independence and, since 1998, computers on every desk. This photograph is from The New York Times Archive and is offered exclusively through Pottery Barn. Black/Espresso Frame: 15.25" wide x 13.25" high Black Frame: 19.5" wide x 16.
- Tanner Daytrip Basket
- Novelty Figural Bird Clock, Nickel finish
Novelty Figural Bird Clock, Nickel finish
- Perched on a desk or nightstand, this early bird greets each day with cheer. 4.25" wide x 1.75" deep x 4" high Case is crafted of zinc alloy. Face is crafted of aluminum sheeting and glass. Hour and minute hands features glow-in-the-dark tips. Polished nickel-plated finish. Back plate is removable for battery installation. Requires one AA battery (not included).
- Daytrip Lidded Split Rattan Basket, Small
Daytrip Lidded Split Rattan Basket, Small
- Skilled craftsmanship is evident in the intricate weaving of our rattan basket, which was inspired by vintage automobile trunks. It serves as versatile storage atop a desk or a worktable. 10" wide x 7.75" deep x 10.5" high Made of handwoven split malacca and natural rattan. Iron sheet metal hardware with a bronze finish.
- Silver Lattice Frame, 4"x6"
- Benchwright Wire Tower Basket