- New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Rockefeller Center - 1992, 13.25 x 15.25", Black
New York Times Archive Framed Photography, Rockefeller Center - 1992, 13.25 x 15.25", Black
- A sparkling Christmas tree in the Channel Gardens at Rockefeller Center softens the precise symmetry of illuminated windows and buildings. This photograph is a Pottery Barn exclusive offered in partnership with The New York Times Archive. Black/Espresso Frame: 13.25" wide x 15.25" high Black Frame: 16.5" wide x 19.5" high Espresso Frame: 17" wide x 20" high Black Frame: 21.5" wide x 25.5" high Espresso Frame: 22" wide x 26" high Selected from the historical images of the New York Times archives.
- Eclectic Silver Candelabra
- Lupen Grainne Ridged Distressed Framed Print, Gentleness, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
Lupen Grainne Ridged Distressed Framed Print, Gentleness, Mat, 18 x 18", Black
- Elegant in their simplicity, the seeds and silhouettes of salsify plants illuminated by the evening light have all the soft, puffy perfection of oversized dandelions. The photographer happened upon the eye-catching arrangement while walking along a laguna. 18" square 25" square 48" square Alder wood frame. Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish. Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free. Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Evleen Clear & Mercury Glass Pillar Holder, Medium
Evleen Clear & Mercury Glass Pillar Holder, Medium
- Antique silver etched mercury bases and graceful blown-glass silhouettes create a warm, sparkling display when illuminated with candlelight. Arrange our Evleen collection from small to large along a mantel or tabletop. Small: 6.25" diameter, 8.5" high Medium: 6.5" diameter, 12" high Large: 8.5" diameter, 18.5" high Made of blown and pressed glass. Antiqued-silver base is adhered to the base of the glass.