Industrial Glass Decor
- White Station Clock
White Station Clock
- Clocks like this one made from industrial iron and designed to be read from a distance were fixtures in train stations in the early 20th century. Ours improves on the antiques with a battery-operated movement that allows for placement anywhere. 25.5" diameter, 2.5" deep Made of iron with a white painted finish. Quartz movement. Printed paper face, metal hands and a glass front. Requires one 1.5V battery (not included). Catalog / Internet only.
- Benchwright Mirror, 36 x 60", Rustic Mahogany stain
Benchwright Mirror, 36 x 60", Rustic Mahogany stain
- The bold industrial character of an early working table inspired this striking mirror. 36" wide x 60" high Frames are expertly crafted of kiln-dried birch that is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with grooves and saw marks to create the look of salvaged lumber. Frames are finished by hand in a rustic mahogany stain. Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Industrial Chalkboard Wall Clock
Industrial Chalkboard Wall Clock
- Hang this clock in a kitchen or home office where family plans are made. Framed with a wide, magnetic chalkboard, this clever clock not only tells the time, but keeps you on schedule with plenty of space to jot down appointments or post notes. 39" diameter, 3" deep Iron sheet over MDF with a painted chalkboard and magnetic surface. Clock face has a timeworn look. Tea-stained paper with black metal hands and a glass front. Includes three magnets and chalk. Requires 1 AA battery (not included).