Metal Decorative Accessories
- PB Found Turkish Olive Bucket
PB Found Turkish Olive Bucket
- Once used to gather olives in the countries along the Mediterranean Sea, our bucket takes on new life as a home for gardening tools, potted plants, or anything else that sparks your imagination. 18" diameter, 20" high on average Made of metal. Formerly used in Turkey to collect olives in the fields. Each is a one-of-a-kind found piece and therefore unique; dimensions range within 3 inches of average dimensions given, plus or minus. Catalog / Internet only.
- Sculptural Metal Antique Plane Object, Open Cockpit, Bronze finish
Sculptural Metal Antique Plane Object, Open Cockpit, Bronze finish
- These two models of the propeller plane hearken back to early aviation. Choose from open- or closed-cockpit styles. Model 1: 12" long x 14" wide x 6.5" high Model 2: 15" long x 15" wide x 5" high Made of cast aluminum with an antique bronze finish. Catalog / Internet only.
- Bird Painted Metal Object, Small
- Decadendron Metal Sculpture Object
- Antique Globe, Small, White
Antique Globe, Small, White
- Inspired by an antique, these maps of the world bring a global perspective to your desktop, console or bookshelf. Small: 8" diameter, 17" high Large: 12" diameter, 21" high Globe is made of plastic with a chalkboard surface. Stand is made of wood with a black painted finish, and aluminum metal.
- Biplane Metal Weather Vane Object
- Chalkboard Globe, Large
Chalkboard Globe, Large
- Chart your own course for adventure with this cleverly crafted globe. Its black background provides a clean slate for depicting a map of the world. 18" diameter, 31" high Globe is made of plastic with a chalkboard surface. Stand is made of wood with a black painted finish, and aluminum metal.
- Hands Carved Wood Object
Hands Carved Wood Object
- Charming accents for a desk or dresser, these pieces are modeled on sculptures we found at a market in Southeast Asia. Horizontal Hand: 7.25" wide x 3.5" deep x 5.5" high Vertical Hand: 3.5" wide x 3" deep x 11.5" high Hand-carved mango wood. Hand-rubbed finish. Supported on metal posts with square bases.