- Outdoor Skull and Chain Wreath
- Live Willow & Hydrangea Wreath
Live Willow & Hydrangea Wreath
- A backdrop of fresh salal leaves creates a rich green palette for clusters of hydrangeas on our live wreath. Branches of curly willow and small bundles of reindeer moss enrich this beautiful medley with subtle color and texture. 17" diameter, 4.5" high Made of fresh salal, dried hydrangea, reindeer moss and curly willow. The salal will dry naturally and may curl once dried. Hangs from a wire frame. For both indoor or protected outdoor use.
- Live Succulent Wreath
Live Succulent Wreath
- Prized by collectors and gardeners alike, Echeveria succulents are loved for their lush rosettes and stunning colors. Weve gathered three beautiful varieties in a bouquet to create this one-of-a-kind wreath. 12" diameter, 4" deep Wire frame is enclosed with sheet moss, which holds the soil and has three planted varieties of Echeveria succulents. The featured succulent in the Echeveria Living Wreath that is exclusive to Pottery Barn, is the Perle von Nrnberg. Backed with diametrically opposed hangers.
- A Year of Live Wreaths (Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Holiday 2014 & Spring 2015)
A Year of Live Wreaths (Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Holiday 2014 & Spring 2015)
- These extraordinary adornments are fresh, fragrant and lovely, and shipped every four months. Grown, cut fresh and made by hand at a family-owned farm in Salinas Valley, California, they dry beautifully for ongoing use. Fall Wreath: Holiday Wreath: will arrive first week of October. Spring Wreath: will arrive first week of January. Summer Wreath: will arrive first week of April. Our live wreaths are freshest within a week of their arrival at your home, after which they will dry beautifully.