Paisley Cotton Duvet Cover
- Harper Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Multi
- Blythe Paisley Organic Sateen Duvet Cover, Twin The paisley pattern has existed since the 11th century, with many countries and cultures creating their own interpretations. This organic cotton bedding evokes late-17th-century European paisleys with its delicate botanical forms and muted palette of ivory, sage, honey and blue. Pure organic cotton sateen. 350-thread count. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place. Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately. Catalog / Internet only. Imported.
- Charlie Paisley Organic Duvet Cover, Twin, Blue Fanciful paisleys drawn from an antique French wallpaper print swirl across our ivory bedding, woven from pure organic cotton for a silky smooth hand. Woven of pure organic cotton. 200-thread count. Oeko-Tex certified. Duvet cover and sham reverse to self. Duvet cover has a button closure, sham has an envelope closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Ashlyn Paisley Organic Cotton Duvet Cover, King/Cal. King, Lilac Our beddings densely patterned paisleys resemble Indian Kalamkari textiles, created through an intricate process of dyeing, block printing, and freehand brushwork. Woven of 100% organic cotton. 200-thread count. Oeko-Tex certified. Duvet cover and sham reverse to the same design. Duvet cover has a button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Caroline Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Red Swirling paisleys drawn from an 18th-century wool challis scarf are pigment printed for superb color saturation on this elegant bedding. Pure cotton sateen. 350-thread count. Duvet cover has interior ties and a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Inserts and shams sold separately. Imported.