Paisley Printed Bedding
- Cecelia Paisley Wholecloth Voile Quilted Sham, Standard Heavily drawn leaves and flowers form a refreshing paisley in a traditional block-print pattern. Our handmade quilt reverses to a more modern paisley printed with a casual, windswept look and outlined in decorative stitching. Woven of pure cotton. Pure cotton batting. Quilt and sham reverse to printed floral pattern. Sham has an envelope closure. Quilt, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.
- Caroline Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Red Swirling paisleys drawn from an 18th-century wool challis scarf are pigment printed for superb color saturation on this elegant bedding. Pure cotton sateen. 350-thread count. Duvet cover has interior ties and a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Inserts and shams sold separately. Imported.
- Scarlet Paisley Silk/Cotton Quilt, Full/Queen, Red
- Sienna Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Porcelain Blue We adapted this bedding from a wool challis scarf printed in 1860, which featured a lively design carefully drawn to mimic a woven pattern. Cotton sateen. 350-thread count. Lavish, swirling paisley design is pigment printed in warm blues and greens, using multiple screens from our bedding designers original artwork. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place. Sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately. Machine wash.
- Rosalie Paisley Duvet Cover, Twin, Red Kashmiri-style paisleys printed on pure cotton percale create a rich and warm pattern on our Rosalie bedding. Woven of a cotton / organic cotton blend. 200-thread-count. Duvet and sham reverse to self. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has an envelope closure. Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported.