Rectangular Wood Dining Table
- Keaton Extending Rectangular Dining Table, Two-Tone French White Destined to be a favorite gathering place, our Keaton dining table is built with the sturdy, welcoming feel of American farmhouse furniture. The legs feature country-style turnings and come in a beautiful finish thats distressed and edge rubbed to reveal hints of the wood below. The spacious top has planked detailing and includes an extension leaf so theres always room for more guests.
- Toscana Rectangular Dining Table, 70 x 38" Tuscan Chestnut stain Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailors table with its X-shaped supports, keyed through-tenons and warm Tuscan Chestnut finish. The design maximizes legroom and serving space, making the table ideal for large gatherings. 70" long x 38" wide x 30" high; seats up to 6 Handcrafted with a kiln-dried wood frame. The Tuscan chestnut finish is a 14-step process with hand-applied layers, hand distressing and burnished edges that give the table the look of a well-loved antique.
- Cameron Fixed Dining Table, Vintage White with Signature Whisky finish Combining multifunctional design with the warmth of an antique, our Cameron Table was made for busy kitchens. Its Vintage White trestle base is complemented by a wood top finished in our exclusive Signature Whisky. A pass-through drawer keeps silverware and napkins within easy reach. The open space above fits two of our Cameron Wire Baskets and provides additional storage for items like newspapers, games and table linens.
- Sumner Dining Table, 76 x 40" Rustic Pine stain A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look. 76" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high (unextended); seats up to 6 120" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high (extended); seats up to 8 Features a thick, planked wood top and substantial legs with farmhouse-style turnings. Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Fixed Dining Table, 74 x 38" Wax Pine finish Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details.
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood & Wrought Iron Rectangular Fixed Dining Table Pairing steel with reclaimed pine, this table is a striking centerpiece for entertaining. Saw marks and hand planing lend a roughhewn look to the thick top. 86" wide x 38" deep x 30" high; seats 6. Top crafted with reclaimed pine and frame made from iron. The reclaimed-wood top will have variations inherent to salvaged materials such as visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains.
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table, 48 x 30", Waxed Pine Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.