Square Painted Wall Art
- Painted American Flag Wall Art
- Museum Mermaid Wall Art We worked closely with the Shelburne Museum to create this precise reproduction of a mid-19th-century weathervane from their collection. The original piece was carved of wood and metal by skilled coppersmith and esteemed salesman Warren Gould Roby, who once displayed it in his Wayland, Massachusetts home. 29.5" long x 3" deep x 13.5" high Hand-carved mango wood with a distressed blue painted finish. Mounting hardware is included.
- Blue Ceramic Tile Wall Art Inspired by antique ceiling tiles, these glazed pieces create an eclectic display when hung with photos and wall art. Because of their dimensional designs and lustrous finish, they also draw visual interest when hung in multiples on their own. 10.75" square, 1.25" thick Made of earthenware. Porcelain blue rustic glazed finish. Mounting hardware included.
- Ocean Pier Wall Art
- NY City Tour Wall Art Vintage sightseeing signs were the inspiration for this artwork. In large scale, bus stops and tourist destinations are painted with a distressed finish on planked wood for an authentic look. 34" wide x 48" high x 1" thick Crafted of planked wood. Hand painted with a distressed finish. Choose New York or San Francisco.
- Golden Wings Wall Art, Set of 2 A pair of angel wings is hand carved and then hand painted with a distressed gold finish in this classic holiday wall sculpture. Overall: 24" wide x 2.5" deep x 31" high Left/Right Wing: 11" wide x 2" deep x 31" high Made of hand-carved mango wood with an antique-gold painted finish Mounting hardware included.
- Bronze Figural Wall Art The botanical motif of this art piece works equally well as a decorative statement on its own, or interlaced with a flowering vine. Shadows cast in the background lend it an ever-changing 3-D look. 37" square, 5.25" deep Made of aluminum with a bronze finish. Mounting hardware included. For indoor and outdoor display.
- Garden Wood Lattice Petal Wall Art A latticed panel from an English garden folly was the model for this weathered-wood wall art. Its crafted from mango and mahogany woods, with a wood finial at the center of the classic quatrefoil design. 48" square, 6.5" deep Made of mahogany wood with a hand-stained, hand-rubbed finish; highs and lows of natural wood are visible. Mounting hardware included.
- American Folk Art Museum, Framed Tune Book Prints, Set of 3 Hand-drawn botanical illustrations from an antique tune book are re-created through the art of lithography. Their warm sepia tones are complemented by crisp white archival mats. Framed in alder wood with a crackled, distressed black finish. 20" wide x 22" high Frame made of alder wood with a black painted finish. Book prints on paper; acid-free archival-quality mats. Catalog / Internet only.