Traditional Pillow Cover Bedding
- Scarlet Embroidered Pillow Cover 24" sq., Blue
- Phulkari Chevron Embroidered Pillow Cover, 18" sq., Terra Cotta
Phulkari Chevron Embroidered Pillow Cover, 18" sq., Terra Cotta
- Drawing its influence from the traditional Indian folk art of Phulkari embroidery, this lustrous pillow covers geometric design is created by stitching vibrant cotton threads together in an alternating pattern. 18" square Made of pure cotton. Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color. Reverses to solid ivory. Button closure. Insert sold separately. Machine wash. Imported. Select colors are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Matine Toile Duvet Cover, Twin, Dark Porcelain Blue
Matine Toile Duvet Cover, Twin, Dark Porcelain Blue
- Layered with solids or stripes, our traditional French toile bedding offers the versatility of a neutral pattern. Linen-cotton blend. Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place. Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately. The decorative pillows shown are no longer available. Machine wash. Catalog / Internet Only. Imported.
- Ikat Diamond Bolster Pillow Cover, 12 x 25", Orange
Ikat Diamond Bolster Pillow Cover, 12 x 25", Orange
- Rich in tradition, an age-old ikat print is made modern with bold and brilliant sun-kissed colors. 12 x 25" Made of a cotton/linen blend. Reverses to same design. Envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic. Machine wash. Imported.