Upholstered Nailhead Headboard
- Tamsen Upholstered Nailhead Curved Bed, Queen, Linen Natural
Tamsen Upholstered Nailhead Curved Bed, Queen, Linen Natural
- First used in 17th-century France to secure upholstery to wooden chairs, nailhead trim creates a handsome decorative element. Outlining our cushioned headboard, it accentuates the beds elegant silhouette. Crafted of rubberwood and hardwood. Headboard, footrail and side rails are padded and tightly upholstered with linen. Double nailhead detail trims the outer edges of the headboard. Exposed block feet are hand finished in Espresso. Nailheads are made out of brass. Headboard also available separately.
- Gabriella Upholstered Headboard, Full, Heritage Oak stain with Natural Linen
Gabriella Upholstered Headboard, Full, Heritage Oak stain with Natural Linen
- The sweeping curves of the French Rococo style are echoed in this headboard with its shapely back and cabriole legs. Framed in solid oak and upholstered in 100% natural linen, it has a molded profile that accentuates its substantial craftsmanship. Hand crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame. Upholstered panel is thickly padded and detailed with string tufts and nailhead trim. Frame is finished by hand in our exclusive Weathered Heritage Oak finish.
- Fillmore Full Upholstered Curved Headboard – Textured Twill Oatmeal
Fillmore Full Upholstered Curved Headboard – Textured Twill Oatmeal
- An expanse of textured twill covers this slightly angled headboard, tapered along each side with a nailhead trim that follows its simple silhouette. This neutral backdrop is a practical way to update your space and let your decorator style flourish. Crafted with a kiln-dried solid and engineered hardwood frame. Headboard, footrail and side rails are thickly padded and tightly upholstered in Textured Twill Metal Gray or Oatmeal.
- Chesterfield Leather Upholstered Headboard, Full, Cocoa
Chesterfield Leather Upholstered Headboard, Full, Cocoa
- Our Chesterfield Collection is built for superb comfort. Our headboard is detailed with deep button tufts and decorative nailheads along each side. Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame. Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural surface markings, nuances in texture and variations in color that are unique to each hide. We do not use artificial finishes to mask the leathers natural imperfections.