Vintage Kitchen Accessories
- Vintage Blacksmith Recipe Holder Crafted of mango wood with a rich, dark finish and an antique-silver plaque, this stand makes a beautiful holder for treasured family recipes or books just off the shelf. The upright design keeps pages safe from spills while placing each cooking secret at reading level. 11" wide x 10.5" deep x 10" high Made of mango wood with a steel plaque that has an antique-silver finish. Back easel has three adjustable levels. Bookmark not included. Catalog / Internet only.
- Vintage Wood Serving Bowl
- Vintage Wood Pizza Cutting Board
- Vintage Ticking Stripe Dinner Napkin, 20", Blue Dusk, Set of 4, Crisp as a striped Oxford shirt, our cotton napkins are woven from yarn-dyed cotton for lasting brightness. 20" square Woven of pure cotton. Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram will be placed at one corner of each napkin. Set of 4. Machine wash. Imported.
- Cuisine Easel Tablet Recipe Holder
- Antique-Silver Serving Bowl We worked hard to re-create the timeworn patina of vintage hotel silver thats received years of polish and care. Designed to convey the warmth and character of an heirloom, our serving bowl features the phrase "Together with friends and family is always the happiest place to be." inscribed across its rim. 15" diameter, 8.5" high Made of brass with an antique silver-plated finish.
- Tahoe Plaid Dinner Napkin, 20", Set of 4