Vintage Silver Plated Flatware
- Sheffield Heirloom Silver-Plated Flatware, Dinner Forks, Set of 12 From the renowned archives of the Sheffield Silver Company, we hand selected twelve different vintage patterns to create this heirloom-quality flatware collection. Complementary historic designs create an eclectic table setting that’s alive with character. Silver plated with a tumbled finish. Set includes twelve silver-plated utensils in different vintage patterns. Choose salad forks, dinner forks, knives, teaspoons or dessert spoons. Order all five utensil sets for twelve complete place settings.
- Maxfield Flatware, 5-Piece Place Setting Like vintage silverware collected over time, each of our Maxfield Flatware settings combines five different designs united by their 19th-century English origins.Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.Dinner fork and teaspoon are embossed with tiny crowns that call to mind the insignias of grand hotels or family crests.20-piece set includes four 5-piece place settings.
- Antique Silver Pie Server
- Maxfield Pie Server
- Antique Silver Gravy Ladle
- Maxfield Serving Set Like vintage silverware collected over time, the pieces of our Maxfield Serving Set have subtle variations in their designs that give them the feel of vintage pieces collected over time.Made of substantial nickel with a durable 10-micron-thick silver-plated finish.Tumbled by hand to achieve the warm patina of timeworn heirlooms.Set includes a large serving spoon and a large meat fork.Store / Internet Only.