Vintage Tabletop Bowl
- Vintage Wood Carved Bowl
- Vintage Wood Carved Oval Bowl Richly grained, natural acacia wood is carefully carved to form the soft curves and organic shapes of our generously sized bowls. They make beautiful homes for a showcase of fruit, snacks or decorative objects. Serving Bowl: 18" diameter, 7" high Oval Bowl: 24.5" long x 11.5" wide x 6" high Made of hand-carved acacia wood.
- Vintage Wood Divided Snack Bowl
- Vintage Wood Serving Bowl
- Antique-Silver Snack Bowl We worked hard to re-create the timeworn patina of vintage hotel silver thats received years of polish and care. Designed to convey the warmth and character of an heirloom, our snack bowl features the phrase "Family is belonging to and believing in each other." inscribed across its rim. 6" diameter, 4" high Made of brass with an antique silver-plated finish.
- Vintage Pet Food Bowl, Small Serve furry family members their daily meals in these substantially sized bowls made of thick, glazed stoneware. Use them alone or with our elevated iron stand. Small Stand: 15" long x 8" wide x 4" high Small Bowl: 6.5" diameter, 3" high Medium Stand: 19" long x 9.5" wide x 8" high Medium Bowl: 8.5" diameter, 3.5" high Large Stand: 22" long x 11" wide x 11.5" high Large Bowl: 10" diameter, 4" high Stand is made of wrought iron with an antique-bronze finish.
- Emma Sugar Bowl, White Our Emma Sugar Bowl & Creamer are rimmed with antique-style raised beading to coordinate with our vintage-inspired Emma Teapot. Crafted of fine earthenware. While dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully. Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container. Made in Portugal. Store / Internet Only.
- Antique-Silver Serving Bowl We worked hard to re-create the timeworn patina of vintage hotel silver thats received years of polish and care. Designed to convey the warmth and character of an heirloom, our serving bowl features the phrase "Together with friends and family is always the happiest place to be." inscribed across its rim. 15" diameter, 8.5" high Made of brass with an antique silver-plated finish.
- PB Found Dough Bowl, Round, Large In the first half of the 20th century, Magyar bakers at farmhouses in Hungary and other Eastern European countries used these hand-carved bowls for bread making.Approximately 12"24" longHand carved of solid pine.Each vintage bowl is an antique and bears individual marks of use and history.Styles and sizes vary.Limited quantities are available.Internet Only.