Vintage Wood Wall Art
- Garden Wood Lattice Petal Wall Art A latticed panel from an English garden folly was the model for this weathered-wood wall art. It’s crafted from mango and mahogany woods, with a wood finial at the center of the classic quatrefoil design. 48" square, 6.5" deep Made of mahogany wood with a hand-stained, hand-rubbed finish; highs and lows of natural wood are visible. Mounting hardware included.
- Clothespin Wood Wall-Mount Art
- Museum Mermaid Wall Art We worked closely with the Shelburne Museum to create this precise reproduction of a mid-19th-century weathervane from their collection. The original piece was carved of wood and metal by skilled coppersmith and esteemed salesman Warren Gould Roby, who once displayed it in his Wayland, Massachusetts home. 29.5" long x 3" deep x 13.5" high Hand-carved mango wood with a distressed blue painted finish. Mounting hardware is included.
- NY City Tour Wall Art Vintage sightseeing signs were the inspiration for this artwork. In large scale, bus stops and tourist destinations are painted with a distressed finish on planked wood for an authentic look. 34" wide x 48" high x 1" thick Crafted of planked wood. Hand painted with a distressed finish. Choose New York or San Francisco.
- Carved Wooden Anchor Wall Art A familiar nautical icon is carved of naturally sustainable mango wood to create our ocean-inspired dimensional artwork. 23" wide x 30" high x 2" thick Made of carved mango wood with a natural lacquer finish. Mounting hardware is included. The decorative rope shown in some images is a styling idea and not included with the anchor.
- Iron Fountain Wall Art Wrought-iron scrolls are hand forged by skilled artisans to capture the ascending and cascading movements of water. The fountain design is framed in solid mahogany that’s crafted by hand with subtle molding and a distressed green finish. 54" wide x 70" high x 1.5" thick Made of mango wood and wrought iron. Wood has a distressed green painted finish. For both indoor and outdoor use. Mounting hardware included.
- Ocean Pier Wall Art
- Golden Wings Wall Art, Set of 2 A pair of angel wings is hand carved and then hand painted with a distressed gold finish in this classic holiday wall sculpture. Overall: 24" wide x 2.5" deep x 31" high Left/Right Wing: 11" wide x 2" deep x 31" high Made of hand-carved mango wood with an antique-gold painted finish Mounting hardware included.
- American Folk Art Museum, Framed Tune Book Prints, Set of 3 Hand-drawn botanical illustrations from an antique tune book are re-created through the art of lithography. Their warm sepia tones are complemented by crisp white archival mats. Framed in alder wood with a crackled, distressed black finish. 20" wide x 22" high Frame made of alder wood with a black painted finish. Book prints on paper; acid-free archival-quality mats. Catalog / Internet only.