Weathered Wood Table
- Jocelyn Wood Fixed Dining Table, Weathered Green finish With its casual look and beautifully hand-stained finish, this table creates a welcoming spot for entertaining family and friends. Its combination of open and closed storage allows easy access to tableware, linens and more. 50" long x 24" wide x 36" high Features two large drawers and two spacious shelves for kitchen storage. One shelf adjusts to five different positions. Features a two-toned finish; base is Weathered Green and top is Weathered Pine.
- Camden Reclaimed Wood Side Table, Tuscan Chestnut stain Crafted entirely from FSC Certified reclaimed pine originally used to make shipping crates, our table has rich grain and subtle grooves and is finished in a Tuscan Chestnut stain for a warm, weathered look. 20" wide x 16" deep x 30.5" high Handcrafted of kiln-dried wood. Planked sides and eased edges for the look of a farmhouse cupboard. Four narrow and one wide drawer are fitted with bronze-finished bin pulls. A breadboard shelf slides out for extra surface space.
- Griffin Reclaimed Wood & Wrought Iron Console Table A combination of reclaimed weathered pine and steel lends an elemental quality to this trestle-style console table. Boldly scaled and solidly built, it’s a dramatic platform for creative displays. 68" wide x 19" deep x 36" high Crafted of solid reclaimed pine and steel. The reclaimed wood top will have variations inherent to salvaged materials such as visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains. Each piece is one of a kind.
- Malone Wood & Iron Bistro Table, Mahogany stain Equally useful as an occasional table or small dining table, our Malone Bistro is artfully detailed for the look of a blacksmith’s creation. It’s crafted from weathered hardwood and hand-forged steel, and features handsome accents such as edge banding, flared legs and hammered spoon feet. 45.5" diameter, 29" high Handcrafted of solid acacia wood and iron. Use as a bistro table or a bold, statement side table. Assembly required.
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Fixed Dining Table, 74 x 38" Wax Pine finish Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. 74" long x 38" deep x 30" high Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed wood with forged iron.
- Benchwright Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table, 48 x 30", Waxed Pine Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering.
- Sumner Dining Table, 76 x 40" Rustic Pine stain A rustic finish brings unparalleled warmth to this table. The wood is weathered and distressed to reveal its knots and grain pattern, and has visible marks and cutouts for a vintage look. 76" long x 40" wide x 30.5" high Table extends to 120" long with the two included leaves; seats up to 10. Unextended table seats up to 6. Features a thick, planked wood top and substantial legs with farmhouse-style turnings. Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Jacqueline Bedside Secretary Desk Blue This multitasking piece is perfect for small spaces, combining the functions of a nightstand and writing desk. The weathered finish is applied in layers for depth, and pairs beautifully with wood, metal or upholstered beds. 35.5" wide x 23" deep x 37" high Equipped with storage cubbies, a writing area and a spacious storage drawer with an antique-bronze metal pull. Blue-grey finish applied by hand using our exclusive multistep technique for exceptional depth of color. Simple assembly.