White Kitchen Accessories
- Great White Coupe Serving Bowls, Set of 3
Great White Coupe Serving Bowls, Set of 3
- The broad, low shape of our Great White Coupe Serving Bowls shows off the beauty and the bounty of the food inside. Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use. Made of high-quality, white-glazed porcelain. Coordinates with our Great White Coupe Dinnerware. Set of 3. Store / Internet Only. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Great White - Oval Divided Serve Bowl
Great White - Oval Divided Serve Bowl
- In the long-standing tradition of fine porcelain dining, this divided serving bowl is designed for dishes that are meant to be eaten together, but without mixing flavors beforehand. It makes for a stunning presentation and is easy to pass around the table. This high-quality bowl is crafted for years of dining and entertaining at home. 14" long x 10" wide x 3.25" high; 54 ounce capacity Beautiful for entertaining, yet durable enough for everyday use. Crafted of high-fired, white-glazed porcelain.
- Great White - Spoon Rest
Great White - Spoon Rest
- Designed with an ample bowl and broad stem, this porcelain spoon rest is a thoughtful addition to the dining table. Like the rest of the Great White dinnerware, it displays beautifully alongside a range of colorful table linens and accessories. 9.25" long x 4" wide Crafted of white-glazed high-fired porcelain. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- Emma Footed Serve Bowl, White
Emma Footed Serve Bowl, White
- Use this footed bowl to serve special dishes, or fill it with fresh fruit to create an instant centerpiece. 12" diameter, 7" high Crafted of fine stoneware. Antique-style raised beading follows the gently scalloped rim. While dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully. Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container. Made in Portugal. Store / Internet Only.
- Gabriella Serving Bowl, White
Gabriella Serving Bowl, White
- Recalling the fine detail of 18th-century European ceramics, this stoneware bowl is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Portugal. A colorful addition to our Gabriella collection, our gold-colored bowl pairs well with a variety of table ware. 12" diameter, 3" high Embellished with a hand-applied ridging detail along the edge. Finished by hand in layers of glossy glaze, with bits of unfinished clay showing through along the edges for a rubbed antique look. Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Hand-Woven Linen Hemstitch Dinner Napkin, 22", Set of 4, Flax
Hand-Woven Linen Hemstitch Dinner Napkin, 22", Set of 4, Flax
- Woven of 100% linen, our hemstitch napkins and place mats are made by skilled artisans who create its decorative hemstitch borders by meticulously hand wrapping and embroidering each piece. Our versatile napkins and place mats are perfect for formal and casual occasions alike. Pure linen. Monogramming is available at an additional charge. Monogram will be placed at one corner of each napkin and place mat. Set of 4. Machine wash. Imported.
- Emma Serving Bowl, White
Emma Serving Bowl, White
- Antique-style beaded detail encircles the rims and edges of this generous serving bowl. 10" diameter Crafted of fine stoneware. While dishes are microwave-safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully. Please take special care when microwaving liquids; hot liquids will transfer their heat to the container. Store / Internet Only. Made in Portugal.