White Stoneware Serveware
- Pig Ceramic Lidded Butter Dish, White
- Cow Ceramic Pitcher, White
- Gabriella Coil Pitcher, White The fine detail of 18th-century European ceramics is echoed in our stoneware pitcher. Its embellished with an elegantly coiled handle and hand-applied ridging detail, and its new burnished-gold finish brightens the table with autumnal hues. 8.5" long x 6" wide x 8.5" high Hand made in Portugal of glazed stoneware with rubbed edges. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
- Gabriella Serving Bowl, White Recalling the fine detail of 18th-century European ceramics, this stoneware bowl is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans in Portugal. A colorful addition to our Gabriella collection, our gold-colored bowl pairs well with a variety of table ware. 12" diameter, 3" high Embellished with a hand-applied ridging detail along the edge. Finished by hand in layers of glossy glaze, with bits of unfinished clay showing through along the edges for a rubbed antique look. Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Gabriella Cake Stand, White Recalling the fine detail of 18th-century European ceramics, this stoneware cake stand is carefully hand crafted by skilled artisans in Portugal.12" diameter, 6" highCake stand is embellished with a hand-applied ridging detail along the edge.Finished by hand in layers of glossy glaze, with bits of unfinished clay showing through along the edges for a rubbed antique look.Dishwasher and microwave-safe.