- PB Found Woven Wine Bottle, Small
PB Found Woven Wine Bottle, Small
- Glass bottles like these, called demijohns, were originally used for storing wine in the villages of Transdanubia, a wine-harvesting region of Hungary. During the early 20th century, they were often wrapped with willow branches for durability and easy transport over long distances. Textural wicker is woven by hand. Each vintage bottle has slight variations that make it entirely unique. Handles on the bottles may vary from single to 3 handles as each is hand woven. Quantities are limited.
- PB Found Oversized Wine Bottle, Small
PB Found Oversized Wine Bottle, Small
- Purchased from a collector who carefully selected them from restaurants throughout Central Europe, these vintage glass bottles were once used to store wine or sunflower oil. Sizes range from 10" high to 24" high. Each bears the rare character and timeworn beauty of a vintage piece. Pair several for a unique decorative display. Quantities are limited. Catalog / Internet Only.
- Picnic For 2 basket
Picnic For 2 basket
- Woven of textural natural rattan, this classic basket includes everything you need for a picnic plus plenty of room for food and wine. Lined with cotton canvas and filled with two wine glasses, two plates, flatware and a wine opener, it makes a perfect gift for a summer wedding. 17" wide x 11" deep x 7" high Basket is woven of willow and is detailed a cotton canvas lining. Flatware is made of wooden handles and stainless steel blades.
- Chancellor Wine Coaster