Woven Wooden Decor
- Owen Herringbone Jute Rug, 2.5 x 9'
Owen Herringbone Jute Rug, 2.5 x 9'
- Woven entirely by hand on a traditional wooden loom, this jute rug is an outstanding example of a centuries-old rug-making process. Silvery hand-spun jute yarns are meticulously sorted and chosen, then woven into a herringbone design. Hand loomed of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber. Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected. Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately) to help extend the life of your rug. Imported.
- Colton Woven Basket, Medium
Colton Woven Basket, Medium
- Antique wooden sea chests were the models for our woven rattan trunks. Built for strength and storage, each is tightly woven by hand, and has a lid that closes and latches with decorative bronze-finished brackets. Small: 16" wide x 11" deep x 7.5" high Medium: 24" wide x 14" deep x 9.5" high Large: 30" wide x 18" deep x 18" high Handwoven of rattan. Latches are for decorative use, does not secure product. Select items are Catalog / Internet only.
- Picnic For 2 basket
Picnic For 2 basket
- Woven of textural natural rattan, this classic basket includes everything you need for a picnic plus plenty of room for food and wine. Lined with cotton canvas and filled with two wine glasses, two plates, flatware and a wine opener, it makes a perfect gift for a summer wedding. 17" wide x 11" deep x 7" high Basket is woven of willow and is detailed a cotton canvas lining. Flatware is made of wooden handles and stainless steel blades.