Braided Oval Jute Rug - Natural
Earn $17.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With a its classic oval shape in a natural hue, the Braided Jute Rug complements any color scheme. This versatile rug is perfect for high-traffic areas, and brings a casual appeal to your home.
- Hand loomed of 100% natural jute.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 5' x 7' (60" wide x 84" long)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly to prevent debris from setting in to roots of the fibers.
- Do not pull loose fibers. Trim with scissors and tuck loose ends back into the rugs weave to prevent fraying.
- As jute rugs are made of hard twisted natural fiber, the rug will feel stiff and remain curled when it is first removed from its packaging. it will naturally regain its original shape with time. To expedite this process, roll the rug in reverse or turn upside down and apply weight in the opposing direction of the curl.
- Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Dry spills are easily cleaned by scarping of the spilled material and vacuuming.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well -ventilated area.
- Use of Rug-pad is recommended.
UPS can deliver most in-stock rugs within 3-5 business days. Rugs sized 9 x 12' and larger will ship via in-home delivery. All smaller sizes will ship via UPS.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized rugs, White Glove Delivery, out of stock rugs, personalized rugs or for rugs shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible rugs in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized rugs have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the rug price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible rug(s) within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Made to Order rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most rugs to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.