Pottery Barn Registry Sweepstakes
You will automatically be entered for a chance to win everything on your Pottery Barn Registry (up to a value of $2,500 USD/CDN, depending on winner's country of residence) simply by creating a registry in a store or online. See below for further details and Official Rules. If you would not like to be included in this sweepstakes, you may opt out here: https://pb.promo.eprize.com/registrysweeps2016/.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The 2016 Pottery Barn Registry Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry who have a registry on PotteryBarn.com or at a Pottery Barn store with an event date on or after January 20, 2016. Creating a registry is free. You must have at least 10 items in your registry, during the Promotion Period, in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. Employees Williams-Sonoma, Inc. on behalf of its brand Pottery Barn, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Williams-Sonoma, Inc. on behalf of its brand Pottery Barn, 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109, U.S.A. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 20, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 20, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of twelve (12) entry periods (each an "Entry Period") as outlined in the chart below:
|Entry Period||Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET||End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET||Approximate Draw Date|
|1||January 20, 2016||February 19, 2016||February 25, 2016|
|2||February 20, 2016||March 19, 2016||March 25, 2016|
|3||March 20, 2016||April 19, 2016||April 25, 2016|
|4||April 20, 2016||May 19, 2016||May 25, 2016|
|5||May 20, 2016||June 19, 2016||June 24, 2016|
|6||June 20, 2016||July 19, 2016||July 25, 2016|
|7||July 20, 2016||August 19, 2016||August 26, 2016|
|8||August 20, 2016||September 19, 2016||September 26, 2016|
|9||September 20, 2016||October 19, 2016||October 25, 2016|
|10||October 20, 2016||November 19, 2016||November 28, 2016|
|11||November 20, 2016||December 19, 2016||December 27, 2016|
|12||December 20, 2016||January 20, 2017||January 25, 2017|
Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit a Pottery Barn store and ask an associate to help you open a gift registry or visit https://www.potterybarn.com/registry/ and follow the links and instructions to create a gift registry, providing all required information, including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period during which you created your registry. If you wish not to participate in the Sweepstakes, visit https://pb.promo.eprize.com/registrysweeps2016/ and follow the links and instructions to opt-out. Limit: Each participant may enter one time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the dates indicated in the chart above in Section 3. Non-winning entries will not carry over into subsequent Entry Periods. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
6. Prize: TWELVE (12) GRAND PRIZES (one (1) awarded per Entry Period): U.S. resident winners will receive a $2,500 USD Pottery Barn gift card to purchase the items on his/her registry. Canadian resident winners will receive a $2,500 CAD Pottery Barn gift card to purchase items on his/her registry at a Canadian Pottery Barn store. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,500 USD/CAD (depending on winner's country of residence). Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, during the Promotion Period. Limit: of one (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1JXMYrC. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2019 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.