Emery Linen Poletop Drape, 50 x 84", Blue Dawn
- Sustainably Sourced
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The soft texture of our Emery Linen Curtain brings a casual warmth to the room. Yarn-dyed, this curtain is made with two differently colored threads, creating soft, subtle texture.
- Made of a 73% linen and 27% cotton blend; with flax fibers imported from France.
- Detailed with blind-stitched hems.
- Our curtain’s 3-in-1 construction offers three hanging options: pole pocket, hanging loops, ring top.
- Curtain hooks included; Round Rings and Clip Rings sold separately. Use with 9 Clip or Round Rings.
- Optional Blackout Liner of 100% polyester provides enhanced light filtration.
- Sold as individual panels.
- Watch a video on how to hang a curtain.
- Dimensions & Care
- 50" wide x 84" long
- 50" wide x 96" long
- 50" wide x 108" long
- 100" wide x 84" long
- 100" wide x 96" long
- 100" wide x 108" long
- Side Hem: 1" wide
- Bottom Hem: 4" high
- Pole Pocket: 3" high
- Loop (9): 0.5" wide x 3.25" high
- Note: Length includes height of pole pocket.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.