Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Straightforward and with a simplified profile, our desk has a hardworking, industrial character. It offers an ample work surface and has three drawers for keeping essentials close at hand. It’s finished with a warm rustic-mahogany stain that highlights the beauty of the wood grain.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Features levelers for stability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 62" wide x 32" deep x 31" high
- Set the hutch (sold separately) atop the desk to expand your storage options.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 32" deep x 31" high
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Side drawer xterior (2): 13" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Side drawer interior (2): 12.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 2" high
- Middle drawer exterior: 27.5" wide x 20" deep x 3" high
- Middle drawer interior: 25.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 2" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 288 pounds
- Side drawer weight capacity (each): 8 pounds
- Middle drawer weight capacity: 16 pounds
- Weight: 159 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a soft, dry cloth or duster.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.