Mason Reclaimed Wood Single Sink Vanity, Wax Pine finish
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $199.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Like a found cabinet that has been retrofitted to serve a new use, this bath console has rich character and history. It’s crafted from reclaimed pine with pronounced grain and visible cracks and fissures; three deep drawers provide ample storage, and the top drawer is divided to organize toiletries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Console framed in reclaimed pine, with solid poplar-framed drawer boxes, and solid beech glides.
- Hand-applied Wax Pine finish.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- English dovetail drawers; drawers feature stops to prevent them from being pulled all the way out.
- Fitted with a porcelain sink.
- Top two drawers have three compartments each.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Console: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31.5" wide x 18" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 31.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Sink Interior: 25" wide x 11.5" deep x 4" high
- Faucet Hole: 1.4"
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Top And Middle Drawer Side Compartment (2, 1 on each side): 8.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Top And Middle Drawer Center Compartment: 7" wide x 5.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 134 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe cabinet with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Our expanded delivery means that furniture arrives in most major cities within 7 to 10 business days. For other metropolitan areas, your furniture will be delivered to you within 2 to 3 weeks. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery to all other areas.
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.