Raleigh Upholstered Queen Bench Tufted Turned Mahogany Leg with Bronze Nailhead, Twill Sierra Red
Crafted by our own master upholsterers in the heart of North Carolina, this expertly built bench is a great addition to the end of the bed, yet versatile enough to provide additional seating in any room.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame crafted from kiln-dried engineered hardwood and solid rubber wood legs.
- Industrial-strength webbing provides support for the thick bench cushion.
- Tufted upholstered seat cushion has a solid foam core with a polyester wrap.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Solid hardwood legs with non-locking casters have a multistep espresso finish.
- Bronze nailhead trim.
- Made in USA
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55" wide x 15" deep x 19" high
- Top: 55" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" thick
- Clearance Under Bench: 11.5"
- Legs: 2.75" diameter, 11.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 47" side to side; 7" front to back
- Weight: 19 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean fabric with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry.
- Wipe legs with a dry clean cloth. Avoid the use of all chemicals as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Easy Return Info
Made to Order: Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. This custom item cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
View our Shipping Information
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.