Studio Wood Wall Shelf, Antique White
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our shelf is precision engineered to be stronger and last longer than any other. Its deep shelves offer exceptionally generous storage space, and self-leveling feet and mounts at the top to provide stability.
- Posts are crafted from a single piece of solid poplar and covered with birch veneers (Antique White, Black and Espresso).
- Posts are crafted from a single piece of Pine (Natural).
- Shelf is built from MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the shelf’s structural integrity over time.
- Finish is hand applied using a multistep process that includes slight distressing on the edges.
- Included hardware for drywall or wood stud wall mount to provide stability.
- Shelf mounts to the wall to provide stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33.75" wide x 17.75" deep x 75" high
- Number of shelves: 5
- Shelf dimensions from top:
- 31.25" wide x 9" deep
- 31.25" wide x 10.75" deep x 7.75" high
- 31.25" wide x 12.75" deep x 10" high
- 31.25" wide x 15.25" deep x 11.25" high
- 31.25" wide x 17.75" deep x 13" high
- Clearance from bottom shelf to floor: 6.5"
- Legs: 1" thick, 3" deep
- Distance between legs: 31.5"
- Shelf weight capacity: 50 pounds each shelf
- Weight: 61 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 26.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 82" high; 70 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid using chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $26.00 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made to Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
Easy Ways to Return:
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store for free.
- Bring to UPS Location (under 70 lbs) – See our full Easy Returns Policy to start the process.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.